Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

anyone else notice what looked to be like a synergy elite being held by someone on the caps bench? (could have been another team i already forgot)

**edit** Boyd Gordon definately using a synergy elite

wouldnt an s19 with no elliptical taper essentially be an se16? Is there that much of a difference between the construction of the shafts to warrant a new stick? I know that post was purely speculative but it seems more likely that they're just calling the white version "Pure"

wouldnt an s19 with no elliptical taper essentially be an se16? Is there that much of a difference between the construction of the shafts to warrant a new stick? I know that post was purely speculative but it seems more likely that they're just calling the white version "Pure"

Yeah, just a guess on my part. I'm personally hoping for a stick similar to the original Stealth and CNT version.

Yeah, just a guess on my part. I'm personally hoping for a stick similar to the original Stealth and CNT version.

That's what I'm hoping the RS is like. Should find out tomorrow.

Curious, why does Stamkos use a red colorway Total One?

He's always had a red colorway on his sticks for the past couple years. i think it's because he's from Canada. It started in the world juniors when he had a red colourway stick and i think he liked it and kept it going. don't know for sure but that's what i'm thinking.

He's always had a red colorway on his sticks for the past couple years. i think it's because he's from Canada. It started in the world juniors when he had a red colourway stick and i think he liked it and kept it going. don't know for sure but that's what i'm thinking.

That was my thinking as well.

Did anyone notice Franzen's stick when coming for the first star of the game, Was a wooden White Stick with Redwings printed on it, Whats the backstory to that if any?

I saw one of stamkos' one95s and it was a silver colorway. I think that the stick he's using is the totalone le, and is just using it because Bauer wants him to promote it.

They give a "cheap" promo stick out instead of a game used stick; $15 cost vs. $150 cost... No brainer.

Didn't it start after that punch out at the Ducks game last year? Pretty sure that was the last time I saw a player on any team give out a game used stick instead of the cheapo ones.

Didn't it start after that punch out at the Ducks game last year? Pretty sure that was the last time I saw a player on any team give out a game used stick instead of the cheapo ones.

Devin Setoguchi gave out a cheap stick and his game used stick a few weeks ago.

I saw one of stamkos' one95s and it was a silver colorway. I think that the stick he's using is the totalone le, and is just using it because Bauer wants him to promote it.

He used a red One95 all last year. He used silver the year before. If you google "steven stamkos" I'm sure you'll see all the pictures of him with a bauer only branded one95 are red. Definitely not the LE as the LE is entirely red and has a completely different graphic package. Bauer doesn't give their pros LE sticks or skates for some reason.

right now the toews curve is the p14 and I wouldn't really say its a huge toe curve, but it's already on the totalONEs.

We were a late order for TotalOnes and One80s, well after the line came out, and Bauer sent us 3 or four p14s in each handedness. Half said Richards, half said Toews, are they still running dual names or did we catch them mid-transistion to Toews?

We were a late order for TotalOnes and One80s, well after the line came out, and Bauer sent us 3 or four p14s in each handedness. Half said Richards, half said Toews, are they still running dual names or did we catch them mid-transistion to Toews?

I saw the same thing yesterday in a shop outside of Philly (Ice Works). Rack of TotalONE sticks...2 P14 sticks side by side, the 87 flex said Toews the 102 flex said Richards.

Then a few sticks down the P106 said Richards (old Gagne).

------------

Onto a question I have....For you guys here that spend a lot of time in and around Kettler and Verizon Center, is Green's stick a true ST?

I am curious to know for real. Not interested in hearing 'probably' or 'likely a repaint' theories. Just want to hear from someone who actually knows for certain. Thanks guys...

112159520_slide.jpg