Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Philly with orange gloves?

I don't think so, I think it's supposed to look like an adult league game.

A random guy... with beautiful Franchises. Ovie's rebranded CCM gloves look good too.

and one of zherdev's prostock sticks assuming since he's right next to him

Um, am I missing something? They say CCM in HUGE letters on them...

That doesn't necessarily mean they're actually CCM gloves. For some of the 09-10 season he was wearing a different glove from what we've seen him in before.

Yes, they are CCM made gloves. Bauer and Warrior DO NOT make gloves for other companies.

There are a ton of MIA made Reebok gloves floating around. I'm sure if Ovechkin decided he really wanted a Reebok 9K, CCM/Reebok (who are, for all intents and purposes, the same company) would find a way to get him 9Ks with a CCM logo on it.

Those gloves were made before Warrior purchased MIA. Warrior put a stop to that awhile ago.

Yes, CCM/Reebok would do that since they now have their own glove factory in Montreal.

There's no indication that the gloves are actually new either. My guess is they are a re-worked/modified version of either the Reebok 4 roll, or the old Pro Tacks. Early last season he played a few games in a similar pair of gloves, but I have no idea who actually made them, or if they were just custom one-offs for him.

CCM/Reebok makes them.

UNCLE!

I hope they make them retail. Aside from the fact that the CCM logo on the left side looks off, I like the looks of them.

Um, am I missing something? They say CCM in HUGE letters on them...

Yes, but the person said something about his "rebranded" gloves. Rebranding, I assumed that they were a different glove. Just a simple question.

There's no indication that the gloves are actually new either. My guess is they are a re-worked/modified version of either the Reebok 4 roll, or the old Pro Tacks. Early last season he played a few games in a similar pair of gloves, but I have no idea who actually made them, or if they were just custom one-offs for him.

Is there even a rbk 4 roll now that isn't a 852 or pro tack?

I hope they make them retail. Aside from the fact that the CCM logo on the left side looks off, I like the looks of them.

I would think the chances of ccm releasing a retail 4 roll glove similar to the pro version would be slim. They already have their "pro" 4 roll with the brown nash palm

I hated the italicized CCM logo at first, but it def. has grown on me...

The CCM print on them reminds me of eagle gloves for some reason.

Is there even a rbk 4 roll now that isn't a 852 or pro tack?

Well, they have these

They also have the regular retail Reebok 4 rolls with the Reebok wordmark on the cuff.

I would think the chances of ccm releasing a retail 4 roll glove similar to the pro version would be slim. They already have their "pro" 4 roll with the brown nash palm

The glove Ovie has on may be an updated version of the '09 CCM 4 roll (the cuff looks similar, and it looks like it could be a 4 roll). If so, they did a nice job. I like the striping much better than the retail '09 4 roll. Of course, the pic of Ovie isn't clear enough to tell if the glove is even a 4 roll, so who knows.

Well, they have these

They also have the regular retail Reebok 4 rolls with the Reebok wordmark on the cuff.

I was talking strictly pro stock. It seems most pro stock rbk gloves are 852's or pro tacks.

Also I looked at the picture of the gloves from pure hockey you linked on another website. They look like 852's.