Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Remember that the 11k PRO and the 11k RETAIL are made by two different companies

Well aware. The retail is CCM's old manufacturer and pro is TT?

Remember that the 11k PRO and the 11k RETAIL are made by two different companies

Is there any indication as to what the reasoning is behind this decision? A better quality, and presumably more expensive, product for the pros than at retail?

Correct.

It is my understanding that the product that the pro players preferred was from the certain factory.

Have all reebok model been made by the old CCM manufacturer? Or just when they switched from RBK to Reebok line?

Correct.

It is my understanding that the product that the pro players preferred was from the certain factory.

I was told by a potential endorsed player that he was told they used different materials as well in the pro version.

I was told by a potential endorsed player that he was told they used different materials as well in the pro version.

Seeing as they feel entirely different and give different puck feels, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

No, Kor is/has been out of business for a few years now and the stick production was transitioned to other factories around the world.

would you happen to know who manufactured the vector v110-130 10.0 line? thanks

Nothing too crazy here, but some better looks at the TBL colored X:60's.

Also, Mattias Ohlund switched from Eagle to Warrior. Misjeu (sp?), are those real leather?

martyx603.jpg

martyx602.jpg

martyx60.jpg

ohlundwarrior.jpg

The last few days there have been a rotating group from various teams having informal practice sessions here in Tampa. Some ex TBL players, some not, some new TBL players, and a few current TBL players. Brad Richards was skating yesterday, kind of neat to see iom back in town.

It's probably been talked about, but I got to see the Total One stick in person today. One of the coaches plays junior, his team sent him one. It was lefty, so I couldn't try it, but from just holding it, playing around with it, I'm very impressed. I'll definitely be getting one.

They look like Flexlites to me. And I'm curious as to the players' take on the customized balance system on the EQ50s, aren't their sticks already customized so heavily that the balance thing would be redundant?

They look like Flexlites to me. And I'm curious as to the players' take on the customized balance system on the EQ50s, aren't their sticks already customized so heavily that the balance thing would be redundant?

Just because it's in the retail stick does not mean it's in the pro stick.

I'd guess that the vast majority of EQ50s we see in the NHL really aren't EQ50s, but rather Synergy SEs and STs repainted like they have ben for years. The pros don't use the gimmicky retail stuff.

St Louis sticks are repaints, or have been in the past. Tblfan has a couple with no stickers at all. I think they were original syn bombs.

Jagrvstorpedo.png

looks like the KHL might've banned the Jofa Gretzky lid, Jagr with a major gear "overhaul" for the first time in years, Totalones (not as big of a surprise as he'd been staying current with the Supreme line skates) RBK helmet, CCM 4 rolls (finally threw out his DR Rangers gloves) and a Combat stick, pretty wild to see