Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I like that they are easing into the text logo oppposed to the reebok symbol on the gloves. Looks much cleaner imo

Sid's put on some pounds since he first entered the league. Didn't think he was really 200 lbs, but he looks like it there.

I was thinking the exact same thing (Sid gaining weight).

I've always hated the CCM logo ever since they changed it, but that glove actually makes it look way better.

That's strange.. Earlier in the day he and Lemieux skated for the first time on the new rink and he was wearing his old gloves

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/gallerylanding.htm?id=16290

Perhaps what Sid and Mario had with them at the skating session was their personal gear. Dana Heinze was at the Winter Classic press conference, I'd imagine he brought over new gloves and sticks for Dupuis, Crosby, and Talbot. I may be wrong, but just a thought.

Perhaps what Sid and Mario had with them at the skating session was their personal gear. Dana Heinze was at the Winter Classic press conference, I'd imagine he brought over new gloves and sticks for Dupuis, Crosby, and Talbot. I may be wrong, but just a thought.

one funny thing i noticed from the skate session pics was that sid had a pair of 9k's with the vector logo in black/gold, done up with his normal penguins/87 setup. But he never wore that style. Seemed interesting to me at least lol.

I was just over at Mellon on Friday they had boxes of new equipment that they were getting ready to take over to the CEC, what I would do to grab a few, haha.

Saw some pictures from the Flames development camp. Ron sutter's gloves look interesting, plus backlund is in all easton (minus stick)

Pic 3 and 4

looks like an ak27 without the middle segmented rolls or well a modified 10k

Those RBKs are actually Jofa 9700s.

Funny how Crosby appears to have some sort of crappy motorola flip phone in his pocket.

Sorry, yes, I was looking below his belt, haha

Funny how Crosby appears to have some sort of crappy motorola flip phone in his pocket.

Sorry, yes, I was looking below his belt, haha

It's a burner for pranking Ovechkin :tongue:

In the video posted to the Penguins site, the angle behind Max when he's shooting for the uprights shows a bright red lining inside his gloves - a response to Warrior's silver shield?

I'll try to grab a screencap for those with casual interest.

The new Eagles (not sure about other models but, PPFs) and Bauers like the X60 also have red lining.

Edit: I'm not saying that its not a response to Warrior's silver shield, but just just merely pointing out other gloves from other companies who also now uses red lining.

Saw these Reebok 9K sticks at a Modo Hockey (Sweden) practice the other day, is this a new model? I haven't seen them before and can't find any info either.

rbk9k.jpg

Found a better pic of the 9K. It's possible that it's found in the new Reebok catalog, but I can't seem to download the catalogs at this moment.

rbk9k2.jpg