Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

It is now Easton and Sherwood. I don't expect many teams to be using Sherwood going forward...A lot of teams were very unhappy with their product and service, well, lack there of...

I assumed they used the T90 or the RM19?

Most Sher-Wood sponsored teams get the RM19.

High school team in our league was Sher-wood sponsored and they all had RM19 2-pieces or RM9 one-piece just to give an example.

Those palms look like the Mustang offered by warrior

Sorry are those just the standard colour? I've never seen them in the flesh.. Didn't think they were bright orange.

edit: oops checked the customiser, those are much more orange. maybe they're wet..

I think the hue is a bit off in that photo, so they aren't quite as orange as that...More yellow-ish.

It is. The true color looks like this.

603862ce48b69af293ef0d101bb6.jpeg

the new ccm skates are awesome they have a facebook page set up with a screenshot of them - anyone seen other images?

Pearl mustang is sold out? Wow make me feel awesome I ordered a replacement set of palms when I did.

Are you shure it's not SBK and Easton?

It is now Easton and Sherwood. I don't expect many teams to be using Sherwood going forward...A lot of teams were very unhappy with their product and service, well, lack there of...

Are these x:60's?

Bauer does some great work with the TBL colors. xx, XXX, 40's, and these all look(ed) great.

Yes, those are X:60's and yes, they do great work with TBL colors.