Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

my guess is theyre just plain black v10's

its the orientation camp as well as the rule changing thing, so all the rookie that are in this are almost all un-drafted in the NHL and play all over i believe (correct me if im wrong) and being the league sponsor, CCM/Reebok outfit the rookies in matching plain (blk/white) gear and reebok jersey's and socks

JR, the photographer doesn't even know what a girdle is. The only hockey person at that photo shoot was Del Zotto.

...and I'm sure Bauer will be really pleased he candy-caned down the shaft, obscuring 60% of it...

JR, the photographer doesn't even know what a girdle is. The only hockey person at that photo shoot was Del Zotto.

I'm a photographer. I own TWO girdles.. I think I just found my perfect job. They could pay in gear. Oh, the possibilities....Imagine saying to the art director, "Yeah, we should re-think 9177 elbows since that extra-long cuff is going to interfere with the logo on the jersey sleeves..."

I'm a photographer. I own TWO girdles.. I think I just found my perfect job. They could pay in gear. Oh, the possibilities....Imagine saying to the art director, "Yeah, we should re-think 9177 elbows since that extra-long cuff is going to interfere with the logo on the jersey sleeves..."

Oh, or... "these sticks are not working. Perhaps we could get half a dozen left-handed P91A Vapor x-60's in say an 87 flex for the photos though I will need to keep them after the shoot for Photoshop purposes..."

...and I'm sure Bauer will be really pleased he candy-caned down the shaft, obscuring 60% of it...

lol that reminds me of how kessel went from candy cane bauer sticks to an easton s19 with no candy cane

jds, my guess is they shot that at the Rangers private practice facility in Rye, NY with a NYC photographer that had never even been on ice before. Are we all just too picky or what?!! :laugh:

jds, my guess is they shot that at the Rangers private practice facility in Rye, NY with a NYC photographer that had never even been on ice before. Are we all just too picky or what?!! :laugh:

Not picky, just watching the details. It's the small things that contribute to the success of a photograph. As well, I am trying to create a niche for myself.

A bunch of additional pics, some with a better look at Ovie's gloves here

I was going to make a smartass comment about ovies laces.....then i seen the guy with neon green...yuck

Not picky, just watching the details. It's the small things that contribute to the success of a photograph. As well, I am trying to create a niche for myself.

I agree. Actually, the first thing I thought was that cant be a professional photo shoot, those photos are barely snapshots. Lighting is weak and leaves a shadow of the goal on the rear boards, they didnt notice the girdle showing, the stopping photo has shadows on the back wall. Really amateur at best. Surely Coke could have done better than that.

The new 11k sticks are pretty cool. Very balanced and seems (to the touch at least) like a slightly better 10k. Blade has a cool little texture thing on it too.