Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Cheese

What is the biggest retail Toe curve?

Lefty and Righty? Also do they have intermediates?

Both lefty and righty, I dont know if they have intermediates but they have them in 77 flex.

I believe the CCM crazy strong blades are tapered and come in the crazy ovi curve.

Has anyone seen these in Canada?

i have a zherdev pro stock and just like the pics show, its a complete meat hook, pretty awesome for some top cheese action... another insane curve that i dont think they make anymore was the old 'coffey' sherwood curve, that thing was ridiculous

i have a zherdev pro stock and just like the pics show, its a complete meat hook, pretty awesome for some top cheese action... another insane curve that i dont think they make anymore was the old 'coffey' sherwood curve, that thing was ridiculous

Still produced on 5030 woods and other Sherwood sticks... for the time being.

thanks.

ended up coppin theirs and compared it to the other prostock T1 with the "ovi" curve. The P08 looks to have a slight less hook on the toe than my "original" T1 (a good thing). it is a true total one, not like the repainted one95 like i have (C29 vs O33). The repainted version is a little more hassle to use, but i cant wait to try the P08 version out. Looks to be a little more user friendly to those using a p92.

269751_653135414500_26904390_34997387_7773038_n.jpg

281826_653135499330_26904390_34997388_7631535_n.jpg

269781_653135579170_26904390_34997389_6585473_n.jpg

Hope this becomes a retail pattern.

thanks.

ended up coppin theirs and compared it to the other prostock T1 with the "ovi" curve. The P08 looks to have a slight less hook on the toe than my "original" T1 (a good thing). it is a true total one, not like the repainted one95 like i have (C29 vs O33). The repainted version is a little more hassle to use, but i cant wait to try the P08 version out. Looks to be a little more user friendly to those using a p92.

Hope this becomes a retail pattern.

Kinda bummed there is no 112-flex option.

Question - is the shaft finish the same as the retail? Non-grip coated but with the Tac Spiral?

The curve interests me. I have four Spezza pro-stocks that are starting to get soft on me. His curve is deeper than any retail toe curve, but not as extreme as Ovie's Pro curve. The P08 seems similar (minus lie/rocker/toe/profile).

thanks.

269751_653135414500_26904390_34997387_7773038_n.jpgHope this becomes a retail pattern.

how did you find the lie on the p08 compared to say a sakic or p92??

how did you find the lie on the p08 compared to say a sakic or p92??

I find the lie on the p08 to be perfect for my style of skating/play over p92, but i feel more in control on the release with the p92... if that makes any sense.

I find the lie on the p08 to be perfect for my style of skating/play over p92, but i feel more in control on the release with the p92... if that makes any sense.

I did too until I found the right length for the curve. I go quite a bit longer than what I use for the P92. The other thing I find is that shot technique with the p08 is more like shooting with a heel curve since the toe is not as drastic as other true toe curves. Shooting from the heel on anything except in close is deadly with the P08.

Looking to pic up the CCM U+10 blade for my AK27 to test out the Crazy Ovie. Does anyone know the difference between the crazy curve and the crazy ovie.

Also, i am coming from a P92. My slapshot has struggled since going to a P92. How do you P92 to Ovie converts feel your slapshot is since switching.

Crazy = crazy ovie, they just don't use his name anymore now that he is with Bauer.

Ok thats what I thought, I just found it weird that they had them both as options on the same blade.

So between the Gionta and Crazy Ovi which would you say is easier to get a slapshot off. I tend to shank clappers with my p92 and I think it has to do with the rocker