Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Easton Catalogue

Any change on the fit of the EQ50? Or is it similar to the SE16/S17?

no ..unfortunately not ...to me , they fit wider with more volume .....more like the EQ5 ...definetely not like my S7

Anyone seen the new EQ Pro protective yet? Total Hockey has had some sizes available for a while now.

Are the EQPro elbow pads the evolution of the Synergy Pro/Synergy 700 elbows that have been talked about on here a lot? Disapointed to see they are Canada and Europe, but hopefully I can get my hands on a pair.

Disapointed to see they are Canada and Europe, but hopefully I can get my hands on a pair.

Total Hockey has them listed on their site and they are in the US aren't they?

EQ50 shins do have removable liners, not sure why they would leave that fact out... They do fit wider as well. The new shoulders and elbows are fantastic! If you have any questions about them just let me know.

Yes, they are in Missouri I believe.

Yes, several locations here in Missouri, as well as Illinois and Minnesota.

Can anyone comment in the quality of the new EQ Pro glove?

Seems like an upgrade from the E-Pro.

Tried them on at TotalHockey. For sure an upgrade from the E-Pro, but still not as good as the typical pro stocks. The liner is a big improvment and the palm overlay is as well. The gloves still felt stiff to me and the palm did not seem as high quality as the clarino/durasoft offered on the Bauer 4-Roll. Construction still seemed kind of cheap as well. Not a bad for a $90 glove, but still not a top-tier glove.

Anybody receive shipments of EQ50 shafts yet? The catalog says they come in 70 flex SR Non-grip (page 14). Is this a typo for 75 flex?

Tried them on at TotalHockey. For sure an upgrade from the E-Pro, but still not as good as the typical pro stocks. The liner is a big improvment and the palm overlay is as well. The gloves still felt stiff to me and the palm did not seem as high quality as the clarino/durasoft offered on the Bauer 4-Roll. Construction still seemed kind of cheap as well. Not a bad for a $90 glove, but still not a top-tier glove.

Do you happen to know whether pro stock e-pros use dual density foams or a single high-density foam like the EQ pro?

Does anyone know of the Cammalleri (P2/old Shanahan) curve will be made available on replacement blades? I heard the Cammalleri name is now being used for the old Zetterberg/Forsberg pattern so I don't know what that means for the future of the P2 pattern.

I have been away from the boards for a while so please excuse me if this has been covered, but have they recently changed the lie of the Drury/Parise? I ordered a batch of Stealth RS's and the lie feels more like a 5 than the 5.5 of my SE16 blades. If so, is there a pro stock code that still retains the old lie? Thanks