Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Look at what Santa dropped off early...

No, no one lists true weights on OPS.

Mack,

I would completely disagree with your comment. Some companies have used the real weights.

It much easier to be a follower than a leader.

i know that this doesnt completely absolve easton from their "weighing mistake," but did anyone think that some patterns may weigh more than others, especially the roenick which has an absolutely massive blade..the longest ive ever seen...this could throw the scale off a little...

I've seen the Knights play a couple times this year (I'm watching them right now, to). I never saw Syvret using that stick.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
that shaft looks very, very thin. Can you confirm this Marcelo?

Standard shape.

maybe easton likes to weigh their sticks before a paint job and puts that weight on the stick but realised that wasn't the way to do things (and changed the graphics)?

chrome looks heavy :ph34r:

hen will it be availible for retail,if not for a while how can i get one? What curves wil it have? How did you get STYLES 97 curve?

Marz is the man....'nuff said..

whatever he gets in this industry he's earned...i watched him deal with pros for about 20 min one day and realized i probably never want to be a pro rep...

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

I appreciate the kind words, however, there are many reps better than I.

I can say that I have gotten a chance to work for two of the best people in the industry and have learned a ton.

I've wanted to do this job since I was 15 or so and I am lucky enough to have gotten that opportunity.

How did I get the stick? I don't think it matters to be honest with you.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Marcelo you got any tips or anything on how to get into your line of work. Like is it mostly the people you know that willget you there etc..?

PM me if you want. Don't want to take this off topic more than what it has gone.

is it true that easton is simplifying its synergy stick line and not making some of the ones that are out now? ive heard rumors of this from my LHS junkies but nothing else... theyve got like 15 different sticks now if the stealth grip and sicore come out (yellow and orange instead of chrome on the bottom) + the new synergy SL and ST... i dont if people are gonna be able to keep up with all the sticks...

the stealth has a different blade than the original synergy (supposed to be more "active" or something), so i dont think they will be releasing a stealth si core. Logically, eastons OPS line for next year would be the SL, SL grip, SL si core, SL si core grip, ST, Stealth, Stealth Grip. With each new model they add, they could just ass easily make a grip, si core, si core grip version. Thats ALOT of sticks.

i think easton only has 6 OPS right now (synergy, synergy grip, si core, si core grip, stealth, havoc)

anyways, what do you mean by a RETOOLED synergy? like how TPS made the response into the r+?

The ST should be a replacement for the current Synergy.

So is the ST (Synergy replacement) the one from Marcelo's pics that is all silver and players were using in the WC?

Then what is the SL ...the blue fade that the Knights player is using?

The ST should be a replacement for the current Synergy.

So is the ST (Synergy replacement) the one from Marcelo's pics that is all silver and players were using in the WC?

Then what is the SL ...the blue fade that the Knights player is using?

New premium priced OPS.