Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goliath_2

Bauer Supreme One.9 LE Skates

Nice, but l like the look of black LE's better.....these skates would give the goons I skate with another reason, other than my mouth, to take runs at me.

Someone photoshop the toe cap black and then another one with all the white black. Those would be nicer than the real version I think.

Maybe its just my part of the country, but, these will sell well for me. Keep in mind most people on this board are 18+ and will forever spend the rest of their days in the beer leagues waiting for the call up to the SPHL...

For those kids who are 12-16 (target audience) these will sell great. When my rep showed these to us there was a diversity of clients in-store who also saw them, one is a traditionalist 45 year old mens leaguer. didn't mind them but not his style, and would probably laugh at someone who wore them. The others in the store were some bantam kids who loved them and kept trying to con our rep into selling them to them. These also look a lot better IRL compared to that 'photo' so take it with a grain of salt. Same way people thought the APX looked hideous when the first photos came out, now there are a lot more people loving that look.

I think they're awesome, first pair of skates I've seen in years that I may be tempted to buy new... don't care about them being flashy, I like flashy skates. If as alluded to the pic is a fake, give that photoshopper a job at Bauer 's design department and get them made!

I think they're awesome, first pair of skates I've seen in years that I may be tempted to buy new... don't care about them being flashy, I like flashy skates. If as alluded to the pic is a fake, give that photoshopper a job at Bauer 's design department and get them made!

I don't think anyone's saying the picture is a "fake". They're just saying it's a photoshopped promo image and not a true picture of the actual skate.

Nice, but l like the look of black LE's better.....these skates would give the goons I skate with another reason, other than my mouth, to take runs at me.

Hey now.. i skate with the Black LE's now and I get chirped at...

You know what would look great on those? Yellow laces! Would go perfectly with my tinted visor and half tucked jersey.

Isn't a half tucked jersey almost commonplace now? I would say about 30% of my league tucks and no one gets chirped for it.

Those skates are hideous IMO.

Isn't a half tucked jersey almost commonplace now? I would say about 30% of my league tucks and no one gets chirped for it.

Those skates are hideous IMO.

Wouldn't say it's commonplace, but it's become MORE common than it was. When I played midgets nobody tucked their sweaters, but that was before A.O. hit the scene.

I like them. I think as a LE skate it's just fine.

Agree 100%. Limited release products can and should push the envelope a little bit. I don't think there's going to be any dealers with pairs and pairs they won't be able to move at the end of the day.

Wouldn't say it's commonplace, but it's become MORE common than it was. When I played midgets nobody tucked their sweaters, but that was before A.O. hit the scene.

I think it's a result of the bigger kidney and spine protection on todays pants.

The half tucked jersey was Gretzky's "thing" long before A.O....

Saw them in person, they're pretty good looking, when the rep pulled them out the first thing that went through my head was the Nike Zoom Airs and the white Synergy SE16. There is also the ONE.6 in a white version. I wouldn't skate in them, don't have the skillz.

This is such a great business to be in. See the LE skate for October launch before the new catalog stock Supreme skates even make it into your shop for sale. Ouroboros.

i really want a pair of these, but i don't want to be made fun of for having them...i honestly think people who chirp at you when wearing flashy gear are jealous :P

I think Reebok broke the stigma. The market is saturated with white skates, somehow Bauer is the last to the game. I can't remember the last time I went to a drop-in and DIDN'T see pair of white skates.

That said, I have yet to see one that didn't remind me of the presents bird's leave on my windshield.

This is such a great business to be in. See the LE skate for October launch before the new catalog stock Supreme skates even make it into your shop for sale. Ouroboros.

Yeah...seriously.

As someone who "collects" the white Nike Zooms (I have a zillion pairs it seems) - not a fan of these One.9 LE's. Toe cap should have been black, or even grey (Like Mission did for the Lieutenant Boss roller skates)

A white toe cap is a pain in the ass to keep clean, and looks so bad after just one game. Plus, the toe cap will yellow in time - happened on my white zooms, and also on my old Mission Boss Blacks.

Still think the all black look, like they did with the One100 LE was the way to go - those were seriously tasty skates.

Its a bit like these white sticks everyone is going crazy for...looks sweet when you buy it and after one game will look like you owned it for a year.