Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Kassian is wearing CCM U+ CL shoulder pads and elbow pads. Saw it on TV after his fight with Eager

You can see it at 0:35 when he takes his jersey off in the box

Anyone know what holders Erat is using? They looked like the new LS holders when I was watching the game, but they look different here:

201301212022733793159-p2.jpg

I thought Eagle and Warrior owned various chunks of Montreal hockey or whoever used to own Tackla? Someone bringing the name back?

No.

Montreal was sold to Warrior. They no longer exist.

Montreal and Tackla was distributed in the US by Montreal Hockey Co. out of CT. They still distribute Tackla.

Vaughn Canada produced/distributed Tackla in Canada/NHL. They stopped when Vaughn acquired Eagle.

Anyone know what holders Erat is using? They looked like the new LS holders when I was watching the game, but they look different here:

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54033-what-kind-of-holders/

more elaborate post on these

Doesn't Byfuglien use a 2-piece? If so, then it's clearly not a DT1 (though it may have a DT1 paintjob).

159898900_slide.jpg

old news

Kassian is wearing CCM U+ CL shoulder pads and elbow pads. Saw it on TV after his fight with Eager

A lot of people in the NHL use them. Kane is also one of them. They must be good, but iam not sure on the durability

old news

A lot of people in the NHL use them. Kane is also one of them. They must be good, but iam not sure on the durability

Been using mine for over 6 months, 2 or 3 times a week, and still in mint condition.

Is Bauer not making the NXG in team colors like they did with the TotalONE?

they normally run the default colours for a season, then in the second season of the product cycle they throw in team colours.

Burrows has been with the blue stick since two seasons ago...but he had the bottom blade portion black (like the widow se) and has pretty much the exact same looking stick with covert written on it (also with the black bottom, where as Dustin B's is all blue almost like a lighter shade of blue too.

I have the CL shoulders and shins and I love them both. I've been a little hesitant about the elbows because coming from 7k Pros i wasn't sold on the forearm slashguard this. But if its good enough for these guys then it must be heavy duty. can anyone comment on this?

Also, 3 guys still with their s19s (fisher hamhuis selanne )

Burrows has been with the blue stick since two seasons ago...but he had the bottom blade portion black (like the widow se) and has pretty much the exact same looking stick with covert written on it (also with the black bottom, where as Dustin B's is all blue almost like a lighter shade of blue too.

I have the CL shoulders and shins and I love them both. I've been a little hesitant about the elbows because coming from 7k Pros i wasn't sold on the forearm splashguard this. But if its good enough for these guys then it must be heavy duty. can anyone comment on this?

Also, 3 guys still with their s19s (fisher hamhuis selanne )

Shea Weber still uses his S19 too.

Stamkos was using a red nxg last night, ill try and find a clip

That's been pretty customary for him, though. He's always used red.

Stamkos is one of the poster boys for Bauer so he probably has a little more pull than the average Joe who gets the gift card for using their stuff.

they normally run the default colours for a season, then in the second season of the product cycle they throw in team colours.

Or maybe Bauer sent the team order sticks in default colors to start the season and if the player wants to change the accent color he can request it. It makes little sense to me for a player to be forced into default colors when MyBauer exists for the rest of us.