Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

looks like both sedins ditched the NXG sticks and are back to their old TO's. henrik switched back first apparently.

161778539_slide.jpg

good catch. didnt notice that! in your pic its the nxg but against chicago it was back to the TO'sdanny_zps8aa8f7f4.jpg

good catch. didnt notice that! in your pic its the nxg but against chicago it was back to the TO's

pretty sure the Sedin's (at least one of them) uses G3 flex profile... thus their sticks are just wrapped w/ different stickers for marketing purposes for Bauer. In other words, they are using the same stick... one just has a NXG sticker and the other a T1... they aren't switching back and forth between different models I wouldn't think

Scanning jerseys? Is this a new thing?

scannner_zps22daa613.jpg

We were going to do that when I was with Tampa Bay - inserting RFID tags on all equipment. I don't think it ended up happening, but they did use the idea and put them into the STH jerseys.

pretty sure the Sedin's (at least one of them) uses G3 flex profile... thus their sticks are just wrapped w/ different stickers for marketing purposes for Bauer. In other words, they are using the same stick... one just has a NXG sticker and the other a T1... they aren't switching back and forth between different models I wouldn't think

one thing I've noticed is that their sticks just say "SEDIN" on them. not D. Sedin and H. Sedin or Sedin 22 vs. Sedin 33. I wouldn't be surprised if they use the exact same sticks, tape job, amount of wax and so on. but hey, what do i know.

one thing I've noticed is that their sticks just say "SEDIN" on them. not D. Sedin and H. Sedin or Sedin 22 vs. Sedin 33. I wouldn't be surprised if they use the exact same sticks, tape job, amount of wax and so on. but hey, what do i know.

same sticks, different tape jobs. henrik's is a hair shorter than daniel's.

that dallas game from last week was the last time a NXG was on either of them. since then, they both have went back to the old TO (graphics at least)

Hartnell back in his customary Warriors and a tinted visor today. Visor is something we've never seen him in before, which is weird because it wasn't an eye injury he was coming back from.

Hartnell back in his customary Warriors and a tinted visor today. Visor is something we've never seen him in before, which is weird because it wasn't an eye injury he was coming back from.

Hartnell always wore a visor every philly game i've seen. Usually clear not tinted

I meant tinted visor, not visor in general. Woops. One of the writers said he had an infection, may be sensitive to light.

So I came across this picture of Seguin and his gloves looked odd, maybe bulky, can't put a word to it. I was wondering if anyone knew what specs Seguin used because these don't seem to be a normal pair of APX pro's.021213bruinsmw001.JPG

This may fall under the "don't talk about ccm rule" and if it does please just delete the post, but what is the stick that they just posted on their facebook page?

It'll be addressed in the next month or so.

Ccm keeps posting on twitter that they have some big unveiling tomorrow. Something about picking up the speed freak

More RBZ branded sticks, they are just going to flesh out the line with more models.

Stajan (I think) had an interesting colorway on his Graf gloves tonight. I don't recall seeing that scheme on their gloves before this season.