Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

He did it because he broke his hand and needed a larger glove to get his hand in with the sift cast he was fitted with.

Adam Oates used the same spec gloves on both hands, tight. I was his TPS rep.

He also took his coffee black, extra hot.

This is what I was remembering:

OATES_A_HORIZ_HUNTER_std.jpg

http://nhl.com has photos from every game, I usually just browse through those, always find some interesting ones

160907362_slide.jpg

maybe a little off topic, but this is what his facial expression reminds me of

tumblr_m8go02eZDu1qik1vio1_400.jpg

selanne using the rbz yesterday and today. easton seems to be losing a ton of players (at least big name ones) who used their sticks. he was using a mako2 just 2 days ago. i wish they would just bring back the se16 and make a lot of people happy

looking at gettyimages he was using a s19 paint job a few days ago, then the mako 2, and now the rbz within a 5 day span. maybe he ran out of his se16 repaints or whatever stick he was using and didnt like the mako 2?

selanne using the rbz yesterday and today. easton seems to be losing a ton of players (at least big name ones) who used their sticks. he was using a mako2 just 2 days ago. i wish they would just bring back the se16 and make a lot of people happy

iggy had (se16) his tonight. also coming from the rbz for a couple of games

looking at gettyimages he was using a s19 paint job a few days ago, then the mako 2, and now the rbz within a 5 day span. maybe he ran out of his se16 repaints or whatever stick he was using and didnt like the mako 2?

I think he was also using a Warrior (painted as a AX1) for a game or two.

^that post was about Easton's... however, Easton's are still definitely offering/making repaints so I guess that post can be thrown out the window.

^right.

I've seen plenty of Makos painted as RS' ...and vice versa.

SE16s should not be re-painted anyways, legendary twigs!

yeah, im pretty sure you can see whos still holding onto their se16 as i see neal and someone else i forget using a mako but the blade is black in a manner like the se16 was...or its just custom

James+Neal+3PsLXbO76TXm.jpg

Most of the pro-stock Mako's I have seen have the black blade. It starts just after the heel and goes to the toe.... It peeks through the tape if they use thin white tape and also shows if they do not take all the way to the heel.

Saw one of Neal's White S19's and EQ50's last year, both had the elliptical taper. Not sure if thats still the case, but my guess is that he's not using a Mako/SE16. Probably RS/S19 repaint.

^I've seen tons of different re-paints and models with his name on it... RS w/ eq50 paint, se16 with RS paint, etc. etc. etc.

him and malkin seem to try a lot of different things

*had

Ai.9 is in second year of the cycle - couldn't eliminate his name from it. The pattern is Perron on sticks going forward.

Hedman using RS stick/skates/gloves yesterday . Weird for a guy who has a retail curve with RBK.