Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

Heh, keeps that jersey firmly tucked. Odd that he likes them layered inwards like that, with the attachment point on the inside of the pant. You would imagine it constantly chafing and pushing up on his back. Even if he wanted a double layer, securing one to the outside and another one to that first one (so that it lays flush against the shoulder pad) could also work. I wonder if his shoulders now have something done to them to compensate.

Interesting that he wants them at all, he isn't the typical net presence ala Holmstrom.

I'm probably overanalyzing this.

It's simple, he's gotta cover up his trampstamp any way he can!

ovechkin-tattoos_02.jpg

tatler_ovechkin1.jpg

Iginla using a CCM RBZ tonight against the Blackhawks. I'm not normally one to care who uses what, but Iginla has been using Eastons for as long as I can remember. His name is on the sticks!

UX3wCyx.jpg

Seems like once a year he branches out and tries a different stick, then makes his way back to Easton.

It's nice to see Semin add some spine protection, you wouldn't want to see him get hurt diving all the time.

One would think that spine protection would be wasted on him......

Not sure if PK Subban was a Reebok endorsee but it looks like he's sticking with Easton as he was in all Easton tonight. Bucket, gloves, stick, and pants. Not sure about skates.

Not sure if PK Subban was a Reebok endorsee but it looks like he's sticking with Easton as he was in all Easton tonight. Bucket, gloves, stick, and pants. Not sure about skates.

scroll up

It's nice to see Semin add some spine protection, you wouldn't want to see him get hurt diving all the time.

One would think that spine protection would be wasted on him......

To be fair Semin is targeted nowadays.

Just something I found interesting, Hemsky wears a TO glove on his left hand and a Supreme One95 on his right

\558030_10151420450397128_1667620008_n.jp

Teemu Selanne did the same thing for a quite a bit a few seasons ago:

$%28KGrHqFHJBUE7%298MfhlFBPFHnRr8d!~~60_

Teemu Selanne did the same thing for a quite a bit a few seasons ago:

$%28KGrHqFHJBUE7%298MfhlFBPFHnRr8d!~~60_

Jagr used to do it as well

Sami Salo is using the RS too...and snapping at least one per game on shots, not good when he's only attempting 1 or 2 shots a game.

Anyone with the rs in the nhl? Haven't been able to spott anyone

a lot of guys using In stick terms,

Anyone with the rs in the nhl? Haven't been able to spott anyone

In terms of sticks....if its a blacked out stick and you dont see a faded "Bauer" logo on it (aka nexus) then there is a good chance that it is an Easton RS stick.

....RS II has "EASTON" written out on the hosel area of the back hand side.

forgot who it was, a little while ago but wearing one Franchise glove and one luxe, i think it was someone on buffalo. Also, Salo needs his s19s, really miss seeing him in vancouver with those big slappers. Watching the ducks game last night on gamecenter on my phone, but it looked like selanne was using something other than his s19, mostly a white stick....

Vanek in the different gloves.

Datsyuk had some sort of Reebok 4-Rolls(looked different than the 9000's) on tonight instead of his typical 11k's or whatever he wears.

Looks like a 9000, with mods, not 100% sure though

160912501_slide.jpg

Looks like a 9000, with mods, not 100% sure though

Thanks for the picture, looked much different on my TV when he was on the bench but I didnt pause or look too much into it. Where do you find those pictures?

Thanks for the picture, looked much different on my TV when he was on the bench but I didnt pause or look too much into it. Where do you find those pictures?

http://nhl.com has photos from every game, I usually just browse through those, always find some interesting ones

160907362_slide.jpg