Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

From most of what I'm hearing, I'm the only one that really likes the new Canes unis. I miss the old tropical storm flag, but they're cool either way.

Miseaujeu,

Are you saying the Yakupov and E28 are pretty much identical? Which curve is based on the Toews pro? Yakupov or Versteeg? It wasn't too clear.

Yakupov is a new pattern which will be released with the new Covert LT/ST retail line in the fall. It is a E28 clone.
Versteeg will remain on the customizer, and it continues to be one of the more popular "pro" patterns in our pro bank (for other players). It was based off the Toews Pro pattern, when we serviced him.

What do you not understand???

You are right. On a second reading, it was pretty clear. I guess it was the fact that he said "it" instead the Versteeg. However it was in a separate paragraph, so it should have been obvious. My bad.

First Tampa now Carolina? Pretty boring jersey IMO. Shouldn't have went with all red gloves, some black in the gloves would have been nice

I agree from the illustrations, they look pretty bad. The proportions are nice to my eyes from photos.

RedJersey_960x540_09_slide.jpg

WhiteJersey_960x540_02_slide.jpg

The home set looks classic. I like this much more than their old ones. I would like some black pants maybe, with one white and one red stripe, separated by the black background.

This little detail's a cool bonus.

RedJersey_960x540_12NEW143454848_slide.j

What's with so many jerseys getting more boring (in my opinion)? I understand the whole heritage aspect of some of the original six teams keeping their simple stripe/block coloring schemes if they so choose, but good Lord... the rest of the league can use a little detail and personalization with their jerseys. Or let's just make it like NHL 94 and we'll give every team the exact same jersey setup so the only differences are which stripes are which colors.

Easton has no reaction to Subban winning the Norris on twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Someone's asleep at the wheel. Sending them a resume...

Easton had Justin Bourne working for them for a while.. So I'm not surprised.

So?

It was discussed here a while back, but he did one of his writings on equipment day/equipment managers and a lot of the stuff he wrote was incorrect.

Also he was discussing gear on his podcast a few months ago blaming concussions on the ''hard exposed plastic from shoulder and elbow pads''. I countered his information with the fact that guys have been in soft caps for years and he literally told me that I was crazy and flat-out wrong. I countered with various pictures of the said soft caps and he went silent.

You think a guy on the payroll would actually look at the equipment once in a while, but whatever. He's a nice enough guy, but sometimes he still thinks it's 2003.

From Perani's page. The Velocity stick line. The top three are the V9E, V8E, and V7E, all of which will have the elliptical taper at the bottom. The bottom three are the V9, V8, and V7 and they will all come with a regular taper.

309928_10152814662050578_1384478841_n.jp

Do you know if these will come in E28

Also duel lie, Not a clone of the P88 but along the same style, quite similar. Built for toe shooters combined with the new tech in the blade.

I know that it is a p88 type curve, mid curve with a slightly open face.

Have you seen the E36?