Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2012-2013 Gear Sightings

I'm sure it'll still be found on pro stocks since it's still a popular pro pattern.

I would expect that to be the case, but it isn't in the plans for retail

That would be interesting. Keep Hall and Cammaleri, revamp everything else.

is it smart for them to keep hall whos wearing mostly bauer now?

is it smart for them to keep hall whos wearing mostly bauer now?

It's smart to keep that curve, regardless of what they call it.

That would be interesting. Keep Hall and Cammaleri, revamp everything else.

And make the Darby :D

Obviously E28 will be sticking around as well

isnt that one of the most popular curves?

Drury is popular amongst the pros, not so much in retail.

From Perani's page. The Velocity stick line. The top three are the V9E, V8E, and V7E, all of which will have the elliptical taper at the bottom. The bottom three are the V9, V8, and V7 and they will all come with a regular taper.

309928_10152814662050578_1384478841_n.jp

Is the back side of the V9E orange like we've seen in previous pictures or is tha just for pro sticks. I cause if I rephrase this, is the color scheme we keep seeing black and orange the offical retail graphics or simply pro mockup?

Does this mean I have to start stocking up on Easton sticks with Parise Curves since E6 will become extinct?

Did that 6 months ago with gionta blades ^^

Did that 6 months ago with gionta blades ^^

I think there are quite a few of us that did...pretty sad, by far the best curve for me out there at retail.

PureHockey_zps32fd562b.png

Alfredsson lost a blade. That's nothing new. What IS new...is Pure Hockey deciding to blame it on the new holder. Biting the hand that feeds you? Better hope Bauer doesn't get irritated.

Furthermore Alfy is not even wearing the Edge holder.

So let me get this straight, there has been no cases yet of the new edge holder losing a blade? My heart skipped a beat, I just had the new edge holder installed on my CCM CL skates..

So let me get this straight, there has been no cases yet of the new edge holder losing a blade? My heart skipped a beat, I just had the new edge holder installed on my CCM CL skates..

Correct

Sadly enough, other competitors have been doing the same thing on social media channels. In a category in which what, 90% of the League is Tuuk, chances are if there's a blade falling out of any holder, not just LS EDGE, it'd be a Tuuk.

And that is completely understandable. I was just chocked to hear about 3-4 incidents in a short period of time (and what they thought was the edge holder). But Im thrilled to hear that this is not the case, as I absolutely love my ned edge holders, and I hope they will last me a long time;)

Kronnor_zpsc4e36c4f.png

Nik Kronwall has added a protective piece to the back of his gloves. Hopefully the Wings staff will add this to Dekeyser's glove when he returns from a broken hand, and it wouldn't hurt to see the rest of the team get it too.

Kronnor_zpsc4e36c4f.png

Nik Kronwall has added a protective piece to the back of his gloves. Hopefully the Wings staff will add this to Dekeyser's glove when he returns from a broken hand, and it wouldn't hurt to see the rest of the team get it too.

The Rangers do this for their whole team. Unfortunately, DeKeyser has a broken thumb. That's have to be a totally different type of padding.

The Rangers do this for their whole team. Unfortunately, DeKeyser has a broken thumb. That's have to be a totally different type of padding.

They could either reinforce the glove or make one with a bigger thumb to allow a splint on the inside, if they wanted to push his return to the ice.

Malkin just scored a goal using an Easton stick the same as the one with the orange the Isles were using but his is white instead of orange. No pics yet...

Malkin just scored a goal using an Easton stick the same as the one with the orange the Isles were using but his is white instead of orange. No pics yet...

It's the Easton V9. The one with orange is the V9E.