Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

Supplemental Discipline 2013

As a dollar amount, or a percentage of salary?

Ah, I was right.

I thought I read somewhere that it was something like half a days salary or 10k, whichever is less.

Per wikipedia:

Fines were changed for this season such that players can be fined up to 50% of one day's salary, up to a maximum of $10,000.00 U.S. for their first offense, and $15,000.00 U.S. for any subsequent offenses.

Zolniercyzk gets four games. That's what I expected

I wonder what a more recognizable name would have gotten.

Although they won't say it even if it did, I wonder if his hit on Perreault against Washington played a part in it. Two questionable hits within days of each other. I didn't like the first one, and I disliked this hit even more, so I'm glad he got suspended...never was a fan of his to begin with.

not sure if suspension worthy but he did get 5 mins for it

all of a sudden the stupid embedding wont work..

i dont think im doing anything different than other videos ive posted..

That was pretty nasty. Dangerous board there. Wouldn't be surprised if he got a few for that.

It sure should be a suspension, and it's not like he hasn't done things like that before.

The push didn't look hard enough to overbalance him like it did. It must have caught him just right, but shouldn't have been much of a surprise.

all of a sudden the stupid embedding wont work..
i dont think im doing anything different than other videos ive posted..
It's like someone flipped a switch.

i actually think 6 would be appropriate with his previous history - but since richards did return and play the rest of the game i bet they will reduce it to 3-4

this one is debatable too - but since ennis turned at the last second i think girardi probably wont get anything. i think in this case it is more ennis's fault than girardi