Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

How about they just bring back the whole GX series. I think they'd have more success with those gloves than the current Stealth line.

Your right. I know Modano would agree. I always wondered why they made all these not so good looking gloves for retail but all the Pro's which is who all the kids watch wear the more traditionl style gloves that they dont even offer.

I have to agree with Rhino. If Easton brought their pro stock square cuff glove to retail with a bunch of color options, I guarentee it would sell. The entire stealth glove line is crap. I work at a pro shop and I'v never seen any high school/prep school/jr player ever buy an Easton glove.

Judging by the nameplate and number on the shaft, it's probably from a batch he never opened.

Heater shoots left chief..

Damn, way to correct me, haha. I had to go watch the S17 video to make sure that I wasn't playing tricks on mehself.