Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

IDK any shops in MA that would charge that much. Whoever bought that for $45 is a total moron

Cheaper then most online stores. $60 is standard for a tapered blade, plus whatever you pay for shipping. If you pay $57 shipped, you still come out ahead.

The $100 he was originally trying to get was just stupidly high.

Cheaper then most online stores. $60 is standard for a tapered blade, plus whatever you pay for shipping. If you pay $57 shipped, you still come out ahead.

The $100 he was originally trying to get was just stupidly high.

might as well go to the store and by a new one though

Alright so i know that Jofa shoulder pads are hard to get and everything, because i have gone through it but this guy wants a lot of cash for a size 4 pair of 8700's. They are new with low shipping but really $240? or $300 buy it now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOFA-8700-NHL-CENTER-I...=item3a5819982c

I hate these guys who see the NHL shield and are convinced it was blessed by Mario Lemieux and hand stitched by Ovechkin so they could be used by Gaborik, and is therefore worth a boatload of money.

Yeah i just noticed that. Thats a reasonable price.

With what the elbows have been going for, I wouldn't be shocked if he gets what he was originally asking for.

But you should never start high, even if you know the price will get there. Start low and bids go higher.