Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I am selling my old CCM gloves on ebay, and in my listing I said they do not smell. I had a guy from the UK asking me if I had any terrible smelling hockey equipment I wanted to sell to him. I said no, and if I did it would be probably in bad shape and I'd throw it out, so he emailed back saying he'd be interested in stuff no matter what condition........ Sounds kind of odd, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I am selling my old CCM gloves on ebay, and in my listing I said they do not smell. I had a guy from the UK asking me if I had any terrible smelling hockey equipment I wanted to sell to him. I said no, and if I did it would be probably in bad shape and I'd throw it out, so he emailed back saying he'd be interested in stuff no matter what condition........ Sounds kind of odd, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

sounds like he's not going to use it for hockey.

That seller is as legit as they come and the warranties on his products are valid, I know from my own experience : )

+1. Guy seems very legit, I've never actually bought anything from him but almost pulled the trigger like 3 times since he has nice prices for some 2-packs of sticks.

That seller is as legit as they come and the warranties on his products are valid, I know from my own experience : )

You completley ignored the fact that they were pro stock sticks...............I don't doubt that the seller could secure warranties for RETAIL sticks

You completley ignored the fact that they were pro stock sticks...............I don't doubt that the seller could secure warranties for RETAIL sticks

I know it says manufacturer's warranty but maybe he'll just warranty them for you?

Either way, who cares. ;)

Its not unheard of for a pro stock stick to come with a warranty. Ex: TSR was selling Ovie pro stocks with a warranty. If it broke, you would get a retail U+CL in return.

That's true, the Sports Exchange in Vancouver used to sell all through prostocks for one price and it was $20 more if you wanted the warranty. Not sure if they still do though.

I see what you guys are saying but he says

Valid receipt for 30 day warranty

on every stick he lists, so I think it was just a mistake on the pro stock o sticks because obviously a receipt will be no good to call rbk about broken pro stock sticks

edit

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/spo/1685198205.html

bitch wants a receipt for a one95 now too.........

I'm tempted to tell him I have a receipt and make him drive all over the place LOL

I see what you guys are saying but he says

on every stick he lists, so I think it was just a mistake on the pro stock o sticks because obviously a receipt will be no good to call rbk about broken pro stock sticks

edit

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/spo/1685198205.html

bitch wants a receipt for a one95 now too.........

I'm tempted to tell him I have a receipt and make him drive all over the place LOL

Sweet Jesus, just drop it already.

If he gets a receipt, he gets a receipt. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Not like it's going to completely dismantle the entire warranty system.

Saw those as well... weren't those a shop demo to show internal padding or something?

That's exactly what those were. I knew they looked familiar.

No but he has lime green laces. While he's on the ice we call him kryptonite.

what do you call him when he's on the bench?