Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

true. i start everything at $1. it works more often than not. funny how similar and or identical items listed at different times (eg. a week/month(s) later) seem to end within a few dollars of each other, too.

Logo is the wrong size. Forsberg has used the same custom solid "backroll" Z-airs for forever. New Eastons wouldn't have the Canadian flag there. They now have a "Made in Canada" tag that is a small white tag with black text.

Probably a glove made as a custom order, either by a non-pro team or Sweden, in either case they weren't used by a big name. That graphic was shortly used for "pro" gloves and not used by many. I can only think of one person to ever use them in the NHL and he didn't use them for very long.

Alright so i know that Jofa shoulder pads are hard to get and everything, because i have gone through it but this guy wants a lot of cash for a size 4 pair of 8700's. They are new with low shipping but really $240? or $300 buy it now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOFA-8700-NHL-CENTER-I...=item3a5819982c

i sold a pair of those to a member on here for about $80. i think that is a much more reasonable price. they were also brand new.

Yeah i just noticed that. Thats a reasonable price.

Honestly? I understand the price for the pads, but shipping!?! Where the hell are you planning on sending it for that flat rate of $34? That is pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

That's ridiculous! Those are low end gloves and people are paying over $100 bucks for them. Go figure, I mean, people were paying well over $100 for those reebok 4-rolls that sellers were listing as "pro stock"

http://cgi.ebay.com/VANCOUVER-2010-TEAM-CA...=item1e5ac10429

these ones have a $349 buy it now price, sweetness! doesn't Crosby wear Sande, these must be his gloves that went missing!