Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Looks like an alternate design for the Dolo HD. Sounds like only a couple got out, there's another one on Ebay too.

The Warrior logo looks somewhat small, possibly an Olympics stick?

I wonder if ebay takes the reported items seriously..........The guy who is selling 25 jr blades for $1 and $125 shipping, listed the blades again.

i reported that guy a long time ago. apparently nothing happened, or he relisted.

as for the ST dude, i messaged him and told him i'd BIN, but that i live in vancouver so shipping wont be necessary, we'll see what his response is!

i reported that guy a long time ago. apparently nothing happened, or he relisted.

as for the ST dude, i messaged him and told him i'd BIN, but that i live in vancouver so shipping wont be necessary, we'll see what his response is!

hopefully it works out for ya haha

he called me an idiot then admitted "jacked the shipping to avoid the fees." oh, really?!

admitting to frauding eBay policy through their OWN messaging service probably isn't a genius move.