Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

The tag on the glove clearly says E-Pro. As stated in the description this is a E pro glove that is designed after the older gx series easton gloves.

Something just seems off on those gloves to me. If you check the second picture there is reinforced padding on the right glove's palm.

Drury as a right shot would have the typical hole in glove wear on his left hand, not his right.

Perhaps it is just some extra material for his PP, but I can't imagine a benefit to having it on your lower hand.

Something just seems off on those gloves to me. If you check the second picture there is reinforced padding on the right glove's palm.

Drury as a right shot would have the typical hole in glove wear on his left hand, not his right.

Perhaps it is just some extra material for his PP, but I can't imagine a benefit to having it on your lower hand.

Could be that the current owner used them and shoots left.

Could be that the current owner shoots left.

Very true, looks like pretty professional needle work, I suppose he could've had it done for his own PP.

The only other reason I could conclude is if it the material is either abrasive or grippy to help keep his lower hand secure during the shooting sequence.

CTHockey is powerplayauctions, not penaltybox.

Actually, he previously worked for Powerplay Hockey but isn't there anymore. He now posts auctions as Penalty Box. He told me this about a month or so ago.

Actually, he previously worked for Powerplay Hockey but isn't there anymore. He now posts auctions as Penalty Box. He told me this about a month or so ago.

That explains why Powerplay hasn't had anything good up in awhile. Thanks for the info.

That explains why Powerplay hasn't had anything good up in awhile. Thanks for the info.

No prob. Was thinking the same thing:-)

My thoughts precisely! Penaltybox just came out of nowhere with all the good stuff :P

My thoughts precisely! Penaltybox just came out of nowhere with all the good stuff :P

Hi i used to get quite a bit of stuff from powerplay but cant find any listings for penaltybox. If you know of any of there listing with a link it would be of great help thanks

I found it amusing that the last three jofa jockstraps on eBay all went for over 100 bucks. That almost makes me want to fly to Europe and hoard jockstraps. someone really is desperate. And someone is making a bunch of dough off them.

$325 for Jofa/RBK 8K shinguards?! Are they lined with money or what?

Yeah, you're talking about this auction? RBK 8K

Even if they were lined with money and the tears of my enemies... I'd still have to think about it.

Give him another week and Rangers gear will start popping up. They just finished sorting out all the gear and should be posting this week.