Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Hah my bad I just search ebay assuming there would be an "ebay pickups" type thread. And this was the first one that came up so I just posted without reading.

^And buddy, it comes with a brand new replacement visor, so yea I didn't pay retail for a used visor. So essentially I'm getting the replacement for free which is like a $25 value.

^And buddy, it comes with a brand new replacement visor, so yea I didn't pay retail for a used visor. So essentially I'm getting the replacement for free which is like a $25 value.

In my rush to be snarky, I didn't read the entire listing. I apologize for my idiocy.

Maybe its just me... but I think I see a 9K and a 4 roll in there... which would mean that yes, the graphics are different... as is everything else about the gloves...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Game-Used-Reebok-Ice-Hockey-Gloves-Thrashers-/370501943273?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5643a2ffe9

you are correct, but in his defence he does say that they are mismatched.

you are correct, but in his defence he does say that they are mismatched.

But this is what he says about it in the description:

They are a pair as far as the colors, size and fit. It is just the graphics.

No, it is not just the graphics... very deceptive in my opinion.

But this is what he says about it in the description:

They are a pair as far as the colors, size and fit. It is just the graphics.

No, it is not just the graphics... very deceptive in my opinion.

Ya, I guess. Missed the "it is just the graphics." It is a pretty reputable seller so that surprises me.

Looks like this guy is selling one PRE Vaughn Eagle PPF glove and one POST Vaughn Eagle PPF glove. What do you guys think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=250804652253&si=hvWCB91CYIS3PeM%252FzNcT%252BldMzSM%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

- Glove stripes are different thicknesses

- Canadian flag tag visible on right glove

- Gloves even look like different sizes.

Looks like this guy is selling one PRE Vaughn Eagle PPF glove and one POST Vaughn Eagle PPF glove. What do you guys think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=250804652253&si=hvWCB91CYIS3PeM%252FzNcT%252BldMzSM%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

- Glove stripes are different thicknesses

- Canadian flag tag visible on right glove

- Gloves even look like different sizes.

Hard to tell with point 1 since the glove on the left is pretty blurry. The right one looks a tad bigger but the fingers just may be closed more on the one on the left. Dunno.

Maybe its just me... but I think I see a 9K and a 4 roll in there... which would mean that yes, the graphics are different... as is everything else about the gloves...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Game-Used-Reebok-Ice-Hockey-Gloves-Thrashers-/370501943273?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5643a2ffe9

honest mistake is my guess

great seller and I'm sure he'd refund the purchase if the buyer has a problem

"THIS IS NOT A GAME STICK USED BY HIM. THIS IS A GAME PLAYED STICK"

Made me chuckle.

240 Flex? Shouldn't it just be called "no flex" at some point? How high before no player can reasonably be expected to flex a stick?

the guy was at the game and scored the autograph, cool story bro... but he just happened to bring a stick along with him?