Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

He thinks that because of the black/white Made in Canada logo on them.

But they are from the Montreal (St-Jean) plant.

his response

I'm a nhl asst equipment manager I know what we order for our player s and no its not a 852 or a pro tack or a10 k do i need to go down the list also all reebokgloves have leather trimming except the gloves that r made by eagle like the ones I have on ebay

his response

Gratz! You know more than an NHL asst. equipment manager. You also know how to spell better...

EDIT: Lol that guy actually cut me a pretty sweet deal yesterday, an OHL pro stock helmet with visor, pair of pants, and one set of jersey + socks for $200 shipped. He was asking for about $280 shipped originally

Holy cow Sharks are the minor league ducks team, no way...what a fail

This is the best one so far, wow hahaha

I believe G3 just means it has a custom flex profile (regardless of model)

Edit: doesn't C29 mean it's a One95?

I had a pro Lars Ellar (MTL Canadiens) and it had c29 on it and no precision grip. I've also seen pro one95 Erik Karlssons' (OTT) that have c29 on them and no precision grip.

Holy cow Sharks are the minor league ducks team, no way...what a fail

Reread the description... It's the "Ice Sharks".. :facepalm:

For the first time a few months ago, I saw some guy with a wood blade put into the bottom of an S17...you never know what could work :blink:

Well it is pro stock so it could something else like a Dolo with a Widow paint job. Also, I have seen these for sale at Hockeytown Authentic's, and without actually trying, they usually look to be cut at the proper point to fit a tapered blade.

Can't speak for the Widow repaints, but his shafts with a dolo spyne paint job were all clearly standard shafts.

i saw one of his OPS in this paint job and its boxy where the "dagger tapper" is at. not sure if its standard or tapered though