Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

That stick breastfeeds John Madden!

wait, hockey John Madden or the greatest sports broadcaster ever John Madden? :P

Kovalchuk pro stock? I'm sure that's why it's a lefty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RBK-Sickick-7V-7K-Grip...%3A1%7C294%3A50

And found this discussion for a one95 gagne curve:

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Hi, what kind of curve is the gagne? Thanks. Mar-07-09

A: http://www.hockeymonkey.com/bauer-blade-patterns.html I was told its the replacement for the Lindros curve since he retired. Looks like a Lindros to me.

Even if it is not PS (Kovy uses Warrior too, obviously), that is not even close to his retail curve. They likely threw that in there to boost hits, but no idea really.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RBK-Sickick-7V-7K-Grip...%3A1%7C294%3A50

And found this discussion for a one95 gagne curve:

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Hi, what kind of curve is the gagne? Thanks. Mar-07-09

A: http://www.hockeymonkey.com/bauer-blade-patterns.html I was told its the replacement for the Lindros curve since he retired. Looks like a Lindros to me.

I wouldn't really consider the first one an idiot, the seller never says it was used or even made for kovalchuk, he just simply states that that's what type of curves on the blade, and thanks for clearing that up, i use a gagne right now on my one95 and i was wondering if i got a xxx lite what would the closest.

That's funny, I just bought a stick off that guy. Said it has the name Eric Seidenberg on the shaft, but can't seem to find any Eric Seidenberg that plays. Only a Dennis Seidenberg.

Sweet skates though.

Hmm, it appears the stick i won has been relisted...uh oh...

For that price, who cares? And not really an ebay idiot, those look pretty dang legit. Anyone know the shape of Staal's feet? Not that they'd fit me anyways.

On the other hand, he's one of the guys who raids pro equipment sales it seems, I know a lot of guys on here don't have too high opinions of them.

Most of it looks to be last year's stuff though, looking at his other auctions. Which makes sense.

That's funny, I just bought a stick off that guy. Said it has the name Eric Seidenberg on the shaft, but can't seem to find any Eric Seidenberg that plays. Only a Dennis Seidenberg.

Sweet skates though.

Hmm, it appears the stick i won has been relisted...uh oh...

I bought a package with a dozen Bauer Woodies Pro Stock like 6 years ago that said "C Belak" on the shaft.

When plugged into the Internet Hockey Database I only get the Belak Brothers: Wade and Graham. So I suppose the C was a misprint for the G, as the sticks were Lefties, and thus why they were at the LHS for sale.

I guess misprints happen

For that price, who cares? And not really an ebay idiot, those look pretty dang legit. Anyone know the shape of Staal's feet? Not that they'd fit me anyways.

Not intended to call him an idiot. Sometimes this thread is used as a "Ebay Sitings".

True.

And the same guy has practice socks, white with red backs. I know people have been looking for those.

"Please Note This Is A Pre-Sale Item, Meaning It Will "

What does that mean?

"Please Note This Is A Pre-Sale Item, Meaning It Will....

Ship Directly From My Supplier Within 3-5 Days Of Payment Being Received."

Always helps to finish reading things before making comments.

"Please Note This Is A Pre-Sale Item, Meaning It Will "

What does that mean?

"Please Note This Is A Pre-Sale Item, Meaning It Will....

Ship Directly From My Supplier Within 3-5 Days Of Payment Being Received."

Always helps to finish reading things before making comments.

"Pre-Sale" oh...sorry. I thought the majority of e-bay sales were shipped before receiving payment. HaHa.

I have to remember to put that note on my sales. :lol: