Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

It's also a lot of money for a wood stick.

Although, I'm going back and forth about the shaft. In some light it looks composite, in some it looks like painted wood and the handle is shaved with no apparent transition line. He says composite but people say a lot of things.

You mean a composite wood hybrid. Be nice if he had showed where the blade and shaft go together.

It might be the same as those fused vectors- not a shaft and blade but a one piece with a wood blade used instead of a composite.

And the Bauer Logo on the girdle doesn't match his 'Timeline', and neither does the CCM one if i recall, the M was reversed colored.

Saw that earlier, definitely a good one. I like the $800 BIN on the Blues bag too.

Stamkos one90s?

Stamkos used Fuel 130s in Camp, then moved on to Vapor XXXXs. I dont recall anyone on the team wearing one90s.

"BRAND NEW NIKE BAUER HOCKEY GLOVES. PRO STOCK TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING. THESE GLOVES ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE TAMPA BAY DRESSING ROOM, NEW UN WORN PRO BAUER ONE 90 SUPREME 14" IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING THE SAME TYPE OF GLOVE MANY PLAYERS INCLUDING STEVE STAMKOS WORE."