Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Reserve is probably $550-$600 or so... really nice gloves. But i find it funny he cant find pictures when hes wearing THOSE gloves, the ones he did find were different colors.

Saw that earlier, definitely a good one. I like the $800 BIN on the Blues bag too.

Stamkos one90s?

Stamkos used Fuel 130s in Camp, then moved on to Vapor XXXXs. I dont recall anyone on the team wearing one90s.

Jr's trying to pull a fast one on us :D

Saw that earlier, definitely a good one. I like the $800 BIN on the Blues bag too.

Stamkos one90s?

Stamkos used Fuel 130s in Camp, then moved on to Vapor XXXXs. I dont recall anyone on the team wearing one90s.

That's not JR

Stamkos one90s?

That's not JR

Nope, like I said, if/when I sell on eBay, you'd know it was coming from the Lightning.

Not sure the whole "commando" look is the best way to sell a pair of pants:

Ebay Gear

Commando look is right. I'm not gonna buy something like that from a guy who takes a picture wearing them with no underwear.

TBL,

Already emailed them asking them for some info but I didn’t get too much.. What I am looking for are some honest opinions from some folks that may have some experience with this model pant..

It's the least protective(minimalistic) pro pant available. Two-piece pant, single piece thighs. The belt setup is stupid.

TBL thats exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for your response, time and for saving me from wasting money!

Ebay Gear

Commando look is right. I'm not gonna buy something like that from a guy who takes a picture wearing them with no underwear.

Check out his other auctions... :huh:

TBL thats exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for your response, time and for saving me from wasting money!

I wouldn't say wasting money. I paid less for mine but Bauer pro pants are awesome... if you mod them.

It's the least protective(minimalistic) pro pant available. Two-piece pant, single piece thighs. The belt setup is stupid.

I personally love the Bauer pro stock pant, but the pairs I have don't have the double-belt thing going on. I think the hip area and tailbone pads are pretty good, and the lower thigh pads are tanks, but for some reason I've seen pairs both with and without upper thigh protection in the front of the leg.

I bought a pair from this seller in Navy, and they're what I expected. The kidney/hip pads take some time to break in, but once they're worn a bit they're great.

Ebay Gear

Check out his other auctions... :rolleyes:

Wow....

I wouldn't say wasting money. I paid less for mine but Bauer pro pants are awesome... if you mod them.

ISTOUT

I just bought a black large +1 pair from him. Did a best offer and got them for 20 bucks cheaper. So try that if youre thinking about using BIN.

Thanks for the tip! If you wouldnt mind please let me know your impression of the pants when you get them... Do these pants have leg zippers? Also how is the fit? Thanks guys..

Yes to leg zippers.

Definitely a more traditional fit (vs. euro fit)- the legs are fairly loose without the zippers. I can fit them over my 9090 shins no problem. They don't go as high in the kidney area as CCM/Reebok pro pants do, either.