Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

No, but I really dont think an "Yzerman" stamped blade on its own is guaranteed to be "Game Used."

Would you pay $1000 for that given the information listed?

No, but price aside that looks like it's at least a game-issued Yzerman. You can make out "Yzerman" on the blade and the only retail blade I saw stamped like that for a T-Flex were old Leetches. Plus you can see that it's not the retail banana Yzerman and more like a YP.

The only thing, is that the Yzerman pics look identical to my curve. I'm guessing his pro curve was pretty close to the retail.

The shaft in the eBay auction is a T-Flex.

By that picture and the namestamp, it is NOT a retail blade. It is Yzerman's.

Question is - did he use it?

The only thing, is that the Yzerman pics look identical to my curve. I'm guessing his pro curve was pretty close to the retail.

His pro curve is the Drury.

What is different about the name stamp? I have the name stamp in the same exact place?

I'll have to check out the Drury

What is different about the name stamp? I have the name stamp in the same exact place?

I'll have to check out the Drury

Look at the font/size.

Being that it's not faded, I doubt it was used. It didn't take much.

Epstud-

Look at the difference in blades. Yours is a retail and has the very clear retail stamp. His is a pro Easton and has the faint stamp on it. Like I said, the only T-Flex blades that looked like that and had the same stamp were Leetches I've seen. I thought maybe even those were pro until they had them in RH as well.

...Including the wrap on the blade. The wrap on the hosel was clear until the middle of the blade where it's taped.

Hmm Idk I can barely see it.. For $1000 he'd have to take better pictures.

I assume you're not buying it so I wouldn't worry. It's a pricey item but at least I know someone's getting at least a GI Yzerman if not an actual used one. The tape looks the same but I'd have to see the knob and how much it's cut to be sure. Doesn't really matter tho as I won't be bidding/buying either.

You know that clear wrap they put over wood blades? That.

Got it.. I wasnt sure what you were talking about.. Brain fart I suppose.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Boston-University-East...1QQcmdZViewItem

Gotta love the effort although it's tempting to post a link to Pure Hockey (?) as a question to show people they are actually pretty easy to find.

Anyone have any experience with this version of the Easton Synergy pro glove? Were they available on Pure Hockey a while back or something? I only see the Boston U version on eBay, but I know that some other guys in the NHL were wearing them earlier in the year.

Pure Hockey was selling them for $100.00. I have them in Black. They are nice once they are fully broken in. Lots of protection.