Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

English is an extremly hard language to learn and I can see how you can easily make mistakes. But if you can't speak the language I wouldn't type it in all caps and huge lettering.

English is an extremly hard language to learn and I can see how you can easily make mistakes. But if you can't speak the language I wouldn't type it in all caps and huge lettering.

That's not the point. The point is that it's a broken stick he's advertising as new, not the grammar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EASTON-PRO-MODEL-HOCKE...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Not so much an idiot, but are these E-Pros? 50 dollar markup and he's claiming they are "pro model" but he's got a few pairs of gloves from different team that look identical.

I think the E-Pro's only come in black at retail though, so those might be legit pro stocks.

Is this guys store legit or not? Anyone want to help a n00b?

Some of it looks legit, some doesn't, but I just stumbled on this site and am not as informed as I once thought :P

If its the one i think it is, apparently its the ebay store of TSR hockey.

You can have a search for their website but its absolutely useless.

I see that, thanks. Does that mean its legit? He has Afinogenov Bauer Pro Stock gloves on there, but I thought he wore TPS's.

I see that, thanks. Does that mean its legit? He has Afinogenov Bauer Pro Stock gloves on there, but I thought he wore TPS's.

Thats def TSR and they def are legit.

They're good people up there, very customer friendly, I would give them a call directly and ask them whatever questions you have.

Thats def TSR and they def are legit.

They're good people up there, very customer friendly, I would give them a call directly and ask them whatever questions you have.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

That's not the point. The point is that it's a broken stick he's advertising as new, not the grammar.

he still states the stick is broken. I can legitimally believe he mixed up new with something, or he was trying to communicate the shaft is like new.

Those aren't sherwoods, there an eagle knockoff. I've seen them on a website before, there an off brand that retails for $30ish and they all say 'eagles' on them. Never seen them personally, but they look like a cheap knockoff.

Just a side note, some of the reviews on hockeygiant have to be jokes. There are kids saying they are 9 and what not, they really need some sort of approval system or just delete them all together.

"Amazing Skate, March 04, 2009

Reviewer:

Zach Dombrowski

For all you bauer lovers I rated this 3 because I love this skate I tried it on and I LOVED it but my dad wontbuy me them because their so expensive can you please can you rally with me to lower the cost and will also help bauerget waymore costmers online and hockey giant will be the hot place on the space!"

what kind of review is that? The kid never even wore the skates, along with half the other people who 'review' stuff. Most of them are like "these are amazing, my dad wont get them for me but i love them!' on any given product.

Just a side note, some of the reviews on hockeygiant have to be jokes. There are kids saying they are 9 and what not, they really need some sort of approval system or just delete them all together.

Reviewer:

Zach Dombrowski

For all you bauer lovers I rated this 3 because I love this skate I tried it on and I LOVED it but my dad wontbuy me them because their so expensive can you please can you rally with me to lower the cost and will also help bauerget waymore costmers online and hockey giant will be the hot place on the space!"

what kind of review is that? The kid never even wore the skates, along with half the other people who 'review' stuff. Most of them are like "these are amazing, my dad wont get them for me but i love them!' on any given product.

What skate is that on?

DAMN! It's a lefty...

I especially like the side story: "I found this item last year while doing charity yard work for a widow and her daughter. I grew up with them and she was like a second Mom to me as I spent a great deal of time with them when issues arose with my family. Her son, Roy, was then and still is my best friend. We were born on the same day (Sept 8), him a year earlier, and graduated together." OH! Well, then, this is certainly worth it now that I know that!

DAMN! It's a lefty...

I especially like the side story: "I found this item last year while doing charity yard work for a widow and her daughter. I grew up with them and she was like a second Mom to me as I spent a great deal of time with them when issues arose with my family. Her son, Roy, was then and still is my best friend. We were born on the same day (Sept 8), him a year earlier, and graduated together." OH! Well, then, this is certainly worth it now that I know that!

Hmmm.... looks like someone got left back a year. I'm thinking maybe Roy isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

I wonder what issues arose with her family.

Perhaps her mother had taken to the streets in a brilliant attempt to sell matches for a dollar each to people who liked smoking.

Reviewer:

Zach Dombrowski

What skate is that on?

One95's, but you dont have to go far to read reviews like that, they all are. I swear puckmugger's been multiplied.

Sweet stick: Wooden stick

Im going to buy it, anyone guess what the lie on that thing is? Also, if i broke it would it accept tapered blades or standard?