Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

i got some new skates i want to show off but unfortunatley my digi CRAPED OUT! *cries*

but here is a photo of them (off ebay) lol

6c_1.JPG

and i gotta say, they are soooooooo comfy, i like the way they wrap around my feet like a glove weeeeeeeeeeee

*bragging done*

Nice. What skates did you use before?

So can a mod tell me why I'am not aloud to post in the buy/sell/trade section anymore?

Is it b/c I'am buddies with roosting?

Its none of my business, but it may be because you abused your privilege by posting multiple topics per item.

So can a mod tell me why I'am not aloud to post in the buy/sell/trade section anymore?

Is it b/c I'am buddies with roosting?

Its none of my business, but it may be because you abused your privilege by posting multiple topics per item.

That.. and you got a few bad reviews.

Bad reviews = no selling anymore.

MSH does a good job of limiting the risk in purchasing from other members here.

You have to keep your customer happy, or you get put out of business.

On top of that, msh in general does not like to be lied to. You have done that several times now and im sure the Mods dont appreciate it, nor do the rest of us. The seller forum is no place for somebody who is dishonest.

Edited by badkitty

I'm just going off the last post as I don't know what the hell it is you've done nor did I take off your ability to sell/buy. I trust that it was taken away with good reason though, but this is not the place to keep asking questions. This thread's littered with enough crap already.

i got some new skates i want to show off but unfortunatley my digi CRAPED OUT! *cries*

6c_1.JPG

and i gotta say, they are soooooooo comfy, i like the way they wrap around my feet like a glove weeeeeeeeeeee

*bragging done*

nice skates!!!

6c_1.JPG

*bragging done*

whats with the tuuk logo?

6c_1.JPG

*bragging done*

its like that on the lightspeed1 and 2s

6c_1.JPG

*bragging done*

its like that on the lightspeed1 and 2s

I think jbyun was refering to the white mark in the middle of the red portion of the holder...

IMG_2601.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edge27/IMG_2600.jpg

pictures don't show the red too well, but it is a Coyote red rbk team helmet :) Easton pro coyote nylon "E" gloves soon to come :) We were going to get one90s but 1. they felt like crap with elbow pads on imo, and 2. they don't come in Coyote red.

You or your team is paying for all of this?

IMG_2601.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edge27/IMG_2600.jpg

pictures don't show the red too well, but it is a Coyote red rbk team helmet :) Easton pro coyote nylon "E" gloves soon to come :) We were going to get one90s but 1. they felt like crap with elbow pads on imo, and 2. they don't come in Coyote red.

You or your team is paying for all of this?

Team funds...

EDIT: oh and I should mention that the Ti cage was is not from the team. We got helmets only.

Edited by Edge

I weighted my one90 gloves(15") because I've heard people ask how much one90 gloves weigh and these are the results.

Left glove = 308g

Right glove = 313g