Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Mold. When we moved back up, I figured I'd ship that and some other stuff that was relatively light up here and then it showed up 3 weeks later in a destroyed box. Open it up and it was just...ugh. I couldn't salvage them at all. Palms were about done though and I didn't know of anyone who'd have decent digital palms but luckily these Eastons have them.

mack, i assume thats shipping company's fault? any subsequent complaints to them??

very proud of my new investment: mid flex ccm v130 tapered shaft, replacing my old wartorn easton tflex. they are senior length (85 flex) and was on sale for 100 cdn at the hockey shop in surrey, bc, canada if anyone's interested. they are also lighter than the dolomite (which was what i was there to buy in the first place)

dsc00021sl3.th.jpg

dsc00019ac8.th.jpg

mack, i assume thats shipping company's fault? any subsequent complaints to them??

Yeah, normally it would be but that's a minor detail the wife forgot to add onto the bill when we shipped our stuff out. I had another box that showed up literally wrapped in plastic ties and tape. Apparently the USPS only hires retards in Seattle, but that's the first time I've ever had a problem using them.

My New Gloves...not quite as flashy as some, but I like them. Got them from the Bulldogs Sale. They have #24 on the palms...so I assume they were Francis Lemieux's last year (or during Camp this year).

CCMGloves.jpg

They have plastic inserts in the fingers, and across the back of the hand...They are in pretty good shape overall. Just two small holes in the right hand...

CCMGloves-Damage.jpg

dont have a pic, but i went to the wings game tonight and my parents gave me $100 to get myself something nice, i ended up with a pair of game used vapor XXX for $75 usd. very good condition and PERFECT fit

no, i was talking about skates. i picked up 2 pairs for $125 one was for my buddy, they are a touch small but they are being streched right now so well see how it goes. i couldnt belive it when i saw the tag on them.

Yep, pro stock. Didn't like the digital palm on the original Vector 10.

Cuff protection is pretty good from how I've tested it. Haven't tried on ice yet but had my brother smacking them with a hockey stick and hardly felt a thing.

I left out a few things.... girdle, shins, elbows... you've seen one pair- you've seen 'em all. All my protective I didn't take pics of isn't anything special anyways.....

forgot to get shots of the curves.... they're all Drury/Kovalchuk except the Stealth- that's a Forsberg, and the Sherwood is a Crosby pattern

Sticks

sticks2

Team Canada RBK 5K's

RBK 6K Nylon

Mission Intake (front)

Mission Intake (side)

RBK 8K skates