Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Oh yeah, it's a little more curved than normal and it looks like his Stealth pattern but I'm going to warm it up and then straighten it out. I think I'm going to overkill it and get something really straight and open.

Lindros One90s woot:

1000114gk8.th.jpg

1000115vi4.th.jpg

That, sir, is a sexy curve. What's the lie? Too bad 112 is too damn stiff for my liking...and that would be before I cut them down to size.

Looks to be about 5 or so, which may make me cut it down some so the flex may come out about right. I'm going to try Drew's talcum trick and if that doesn't work, it's a shame but it's becoming black.

ridiculous indeed, whatd you get? my sydor says V10.0 on it, and the blade is silver under the red paint

Same. Just used some extra fine steel wool and the grip is nearly gone.

I'm starting to go down of flexes, if only out of necessity but I like them. I'd be tempted to get that Spezza XXX Lite if it didn't have the worst pattern ever.

Are you talking about the one with the wood blade fused in? I think I would love that pattern...just don't like the price with a woodie blade...

have you seen the blade shape?

Here's a pic of the usual Spezza blade shape:

spezza1bj9.jpg

I don't understand how he shoots with a blade like that, you'd think that a high and quick shot would be inaccurate because the top of the toe is gone. I'm not sure exactly how often the puck goes off the top part of the toe but I have to imagine with the shot motion being the way that it is, that a lot of shots would leave the blade on the top of the toe. Also the bottom of the blade, if it's not your pefect lie... forget about it.

Edited by TBLfan

Eff! I don't even know why they made released a Spezza clone to retail. I think it's too unusual for at least 98% of the hockey playing population.

Eff! I don't even know why they made released a Spezza clone to retail. I think it's too unusual for at least 98% of the hockey playing population.

....They didnt. That is pro-stock

have you seen the blade shape?

Here's a pic of the usual Spezza blade shape:

spezza1bj9.jpg

I don't understand how he shoots with a blade like that, you'd think that a high and quick shot would be inaccurate because the top of the toe is gone. I'm not sure exactly how often the puck goes off the top part of the toe but I have to imagine with the shot motion being the way that it is, that a lot of shots would leave the blade on the top of the toe. Also the bottom of the blade, if it's not your pefect lie... forget about it.

So they do make his in a composite? Where did you find that TBLfan?

Just got back from the Caps equipment sale...

hockey04.jpg

Kris Beech

hockey-sticks05.jpg

Alexander Giroux

hockey-sticks02.jpg

John Erskine

hockey-sticks01.jpg

hockey-sticks03.jpg

Chris Clark's Eastons and Kris Beech's XXXs

hockey-pants02.jpg

Pro RBks-no name

Damn, the mitts look new or at least in great condition. The Caps do it up right.

Both are brand new. They had some used ones, but they looked to be in pretty bad shape.

I know this is a little nosy...but about how much do the Caps charge for the pro stock 7v?

All new sticks were $80, all used sticks were $40. (US)

New Pants: $75

So they do make his in a composite? Where did you find that TBLfan?

Come on bud, can't you tell by the little graphic on the bottom right? Found the pic on Ebay. :)

Just got back from the Caps equipment sale...

hockey-sticks03.jpg

Chris Clark's Eastons and Kris Beech's XXXs

Those XXXs are nICE!