Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Only left hand gloves? Have you been stealing display models :D :P

Drew only has one hand. You didn't know that?

Quit quoting pictures.

Sorry. One hand eh? I actually used to work in a sports store when I was at school and there was a one legged guy that used to steal left footed displays shoes. In the end we had to start putting the right shoe on the display as they were no use to him! :lol:

Anyway back to the topic, awesome collection Drew loving the red white and blue M1's and the Minny XXX's

Found this when cleaning the office. Bonus points if anyone knows who's they are.

Unbelieveable skates, can they be mine?

Sure. Call your Graf dealer and ask them to order you a pair of 501's in your size.

Hawks: Love the RBK gloves mate, you're pants and gloves would suit my uni perfectly! Also, what do you think of the RM19?

Thanks man, the gloves were a recent pick up, I couldn't resist...The RM19 is a two piece someone gave to me so I haven't really been able to use it alot. I'm hoping I'll like it, the league I'm in you're only allowed to use Reebok/CCM, and Sherwood, and I'm not liking the others I have right now...

Edit:

enforcer- Thanks again, there were a couple variations of those ASG09 colors, including two different type of CCM branded ones and different Reebok ones also in the Western colors, at my lhs

Edited by hawks19

http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00935hfi.jpg

Couldn't put on the team helmets (NBH 9500), pants or any of my equipment that is in the rink locker room .

Navy 4500, 4 rolls, vapor 40s, 2 sherwood 950 spezza curve, se 85 forsberg, sl 85 forsberg, se 85 forsberg, sherwood 85 with sicore iginla blade, sikkick 85 dat, sikkick 85 modano, one90 grip 87 p92, s17 grip 100 iginla, se16 grip 2 piece 85 with zetterberg, broken sikkick 85 modano

Edited by SpartanHOCKEY12

Found this when cleaning the office. Bonus points if anyone knows who's they are.

Sure. Call your Graf dealer and ask them to order you a pair of 501's in your size.

Leetch wants his boots back.

Second guess is Gretzky, after he ran out of Daousts around 96.

Leetch is correct, Sir.

Had to get a new stick yesterday, ONE95 just broke :(

Went a little Sharpie-happy on the blue haha

That looks nice! Did you have a tough time with the Sharpie? My Sharpie didn't want to play nice with my XXV when I tried that! :angry:

Leetch is correct, Sir.

Ha, nice...

The second guess I threw in there just because, not like I ever saw Gretz in Graf but I knew he was experimenting with boots after he ran out of Daousts.

Hawks, where did you get a handle on those Rangers pant/shell, they look unreal.

The pants were a team order for my midget team a couple years ago, I love them myself, and with all of our gear I thought we looked pretty sick...Being SSAC yourself, I believe, I might have played against you (or at least your organization) depending on your age...

Had to get a new stick yesterday, ONE95 just broke :(

Went a little Sharpie-happy on the blue haha

That looks nice! Did you have a tough time with the Sharpie? My Sharpie didn't want to play nice with my XXV when I tried that! :angry:

Nahh no problem at all. I used an ultra fine point Sharpie to outline all the edges, and then a fine point Sharpie to go do the insides. Took about 20-30 minutes.

Jagr?

I'd love to get a pair of G7s with the black felt tongue on the Bauer One55 skate and Euro toe cap if available.

Edited by epstud74