Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Or long socks.

I wear long socks. They end just below the knee.

On a positive note, I didn't notice at all how rough the lining of the Nexus 1000s was once I was all suited up and playing in a game. Just me being over-critical upon initial inspection, I guess.

Nice OR. Careful of that taillight haha.

haha will definitely have both garage doors closed when I'm using it. Its just nice that the sides fold in so I can store it just inside the garage door :)

The downside is that my driveway is a bit uphill. Not sure how much that would bother me. I may move it into the back yard off the patio instead.

Edited by OptimusReim

Finally went to clear out some junk and go thru an old stick bag. I still have another one to go thru, but this one had some shafts (ACs, Grip Lites and some blacked-out shafts I think were supposed to be Warrior/Innos) and these relics. Apologies if this runs big:

ev1elz.pngv5wc3r.pngxg9weg.png2n9j7nb.png

2nlfghk.png2ughyz5.png14p407.png2ylttdy.png

1zfsufa.png2k322h.png2cerldw.pngde2r9y.png

They go: Vapor X, Nolan, Sundin - Sundin ST (I think that's what that model was called) - Sundin SiCore, Lundmark Stealth (forgot how gorgeous those were)- P31 XN10, Doan SiCore.

Those are my kind of curves! I wish I had purchased more of those TPS P31 sticks back in the day! I only have one regular yellow P31 TPS Repsonse and some pro return Sundin Innovative Novius OPS remaining in my stash.

With all the other Sundins I'd posted, I didn't put up pics of the Novius ones I had. 2 blue and 1 red, I forget what the difference was supposed to be. Grip? None of them had grip on them.

Krev-

I found a pair of 7500s but the cuffs were torn to hell because I remember trying to make them a zero cuff. Didn't end well, but I wonder if a shop could Frankenstein them back to life.

New addition to the family:

Now that I own a house I want to get one of these as well. Problem is my driveway is also up hill. I've thought about trying to set it up so that I shoot from the inside out so I'm shooting off a flat surface.

or....I'm going to with that roll down canvas deal that just has the pockets for each of the 5 shooting spots.

But that looks very cool. I'm def. jealous.

Or if it's just the curve you're looking for, check for Knuble or Hoglund sticks. Not sure if either used XN10s but they had the same curve.

With all the other Sundins I'd posted, I didn't put up pics of the Novius ones I had. 2 blue and 1 red, I forget what the difference was supposed to be. Grip? None of them had grip on them.

Krev-

I found a pair of 7500s but the cuffs were torn to hell because I remember trying to make them a zero cuff. Didn't end well, but I wonder if a shop could Frankenstein them back to life.

Send them to Peaches, he might be able to help with that. http://www.peachesprorepair.com/%C2'>

After looking at them, I'm wondering if he could just swap palms with my Bauers or Warriors. Or if someone would just make the greatest palm ever again.

IMG_0706.jpg

Successful shopping trip at WF, heres the run down;

Plymouth Whalers socks, PS Nike Medium breezer/shell, Blues sweats, Kings/Wings/Warrior hat, Johnson Tshirt.

Inno standard blades, 1 Horcoff (Murray), 6 "Gar"Inno Jovanovsky blade, Bauer P72, WinnWell tapered blades, Similar to Kovalev pro, Drury Tflex

Dolomite Pronger, Dolomite Toews, AK27 Marleau, Kronik Kovalev.

Trilage Tourque shaft, Inno 1200 x 2, Inno 1000 x 2, Inno 1100

Radio GaGa and I went to that cycle/hockey store on Sunday only to find the place cleaned out. Now I know where it all went :)

Radio GaGa and I went to that cycle/hockey store on Sunday only to find the place cleaned out. Now I know where it all went :)

Only the Inno and Trilage shafts came from that shop.

Send them to Peaches, he might be able to help with that.

Peaches?

I want to have the cuff on my Warrior Projekt gloves modified so I can actually wear them.