Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just picked up these...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/msh...lderPads001.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/msh...lderPads002.jpg

Wasn't going to get them, but couldn't pass up the offer.

They are size Medium , Farrell shoulder pads. They are really light, and super comfortable. Not bulky at all, can't wait to try them out.

The ones I tried on were super heavy. Very comfortable/mobile tho.

Library-458.jpg

Library-454.jpg

Nike Air Accel Elite - 2nd edition

Wish I would have bought more of these when they were practically giving them away in stores. I had one guy offer me $700 for these. For every person who says they look like figure skates, I have ten people say how much they want them.

The new tuuk helps a little, but they are still heavy. I have another pair that I'm going to change the tuuk on also.

I'd love to see the new vapors in all-white. I think they would sell a bunch if they made a special limited edition and charged an extra $300 or so.

Skates are dirty! NBH should take a page out of RBK's WHITE 9k Pump play book and send out a pair of white ONE90's. Or in the future white ONE95's.

Just a personal opinion. Gotta' look good to play good!

Nike Air Accel Elite - 2nd edition

I had one guy offer me $700 for these.

Either you are lying, the guy that offered that much money is retarded, or you are retarded. C'mon... $700? I would take that in a heartbeat. Anybody would.

if u really want white skates (and some people do, as shown on this board) you dont have much of a choice but to pay that much. You can either fly to europe and hope u find a pair of white grafs or hope u find a pair of old nikes on ebay, which doesnt happen that much anymore.

I paid 200 for the boots, then paid for the tuuks (which both took a while to find). So no, i'm not going to sell them for 300plus profit cause i would never be able to find another pair in good condition. That is why that guy offered me so much, cause he knew he wouldnt find them anywhere else.

if u really want white skates (and some people do, as shown on this board) you dont have much of a choice but to pay that much. You can either fly to europe and hope u find a pair of white grafs or hope u find a pair of old nikes on ebay, which doesnt happen that much anymore.

I paid 200 for the boots, then paid for the tuuks (which both took a while to find). So no, i'm not going to sell them for 300plus profit cause i would never be able to find another pair in good condition. That is why that guy offered me so much, cause he knew he wouldnt find them anywhere else.

To each his own I guess. I've never understood some people's obsession with white skates. :blink:

Kitay, I was also bidding on those gloves on eBay. I had them for cheap so I was like even if they don't match any uni's oh well still sick gloves and sick colors but the bidding got too high for my wallet.

Sick gloves and a sweet pick-up.

I love the pants, by far the best fitting and most mobile pants I tried on. I got two teammates to get them since I bought mine and they love them too.

I like both gloves actually, I just wished the palm of the 70s were similar to the vapor XXXs(ie super thin). They're a little thick and not as soft as their dura-soft palm. No complaints though, I can't complain for less than $150 for both gloves brand new.