Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Oh no, I don't want my paint job being mucked up so that's what I was wondering. If it won't affect the spray paint then I'm definitely going to find some of this stuff.

my gear

047.jpg

one90 gloves

048.jpg

one90's dyed holders

051.jpg

4500 with white jofa 480 cage

052.jpg

air9000

053.jpg

one90 stick'um

055.jpg

one90 curves

056.jpg

one is lindros and the other is naslund, total hockey messed up the order

crazy holders

no way man, what did you try to do? they look terrible!

my team colors are blue and black , so i tryed that but the black turned like purple

How long did it take you to break in your One90s?

not long actually

Halfmoon-

Awesome news, I'm glad you're digging it. What did you use to get it cleaned? I'll have to try that on some other gunky sticks I've got.

Goo Gone cleans up tape residue and everything else nicely on sticks.

Goo Gone...that stuff does work pretty well. You can also use lighter fluid, acetone, rubbing alcohol or ethyl alcohol. The alcohols have to be be fairly concentrated but they will get the job done (alcohols wouldn't be my first choice though). If you have a bottle of Everclear that should work.

mack, if you're worried about the paint being stripped off the stick wet a rag or paper towel and rub it over a small spot on the stick to see what happens. My sticks have a krylon job too and when I used lighter fluid the paint stayed on. A little came off but it wasn't totally stripped. Worst case scenario, you can always grab the spray can and touch it up after the solvent dries.

My camera is on loan to a buddy now but I'll post pics of my stuff when I get it back.

I have snapped all of my sticks. I had to go out and buy the one90.

This is something new. I NEVER snap sticks. Broke two in one night and the third yesterday. :blink:

Anyway:

My current 'collection':

HPIM2291.jpg

I was thinking about them as i had a set, but i figured it'd be easier these days getting steel for Lightspeeds, especially around here.

You are correct sir. 1st time goaltending tonight to a 5-2 victory stopping 37 of 39.

Turning over a new leaf? Or your team just need some goaltending help?

Sounds like your a natural. I guess you wasted all of this time doing this "player" thing ;)

Edited by kovalchuk71

Oh no, I don't want my paint job being mucked up so that's what I was wondering. If it won't affect the spray paint then I'm definitely going to find some of this stuff.

Try any 'orange based' wood floor polish. Works like a charm with no damage to paint. It also works great on any stick that has a grip on it as well with no damage. Your stick will smell great too. Very retro! ;)

I was thinking about them as i had a set, but i figured it'd be easier these days getting steel for Lightspeeds, especially around here.

Cause it breaks more often, yeah :rolleyes: Anyways, you got nice ones nevertheless.