Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

there's some extra cushioning added to the side of it, which is why some of the XXXX logo is cut off

That was a mod that I saw them doing at the factory in St-Jerome when I went there. Basically a few pros were getting cuts in their legs from the edges of the boot digging into their skin (a problem I used to have with Bauer skates and still have the scar) so sewing that softer foam on there makes it feel a bit better.

there's some extra cushioning added to the side of it, which is why some of the XXXX logo is cut off

That was a mod that I saw them doing at the factory in St-Jerome when I went there. Basically a few pros were getting cuts in their legs from the edges of the boot digging into their skin (a problem I used to have with Bauer skates and still have the scar) so sewing that softer foam on there makes it feel a bit better.

Yikes.

You couldn't do any self-modding to rid yourself of that problem - or at least wear socks or something?

Just bought these at the Ottawa Senators equipment, cost me a little under $200 for everything:

Bauer One90 Custom Shaft (Rounded Top)

Bauer Vapor XXXX skates

Bauer Wood Blade

RBK Edge Socks

hockey1.jpg

hockey2.jpg

Under 200?!?! DAMN

I rec'd my stick from the Mission Promo and I guess they were out of the Hossa and Boyes because they sent me the brutal ( in my opinion ) Rafalski pattern in the Fuel Ti, but the stick looks and feels light as hell.

Just curious, what's the turn around time on the stick promo? I haven't gotten said 'email' yet

No, there's a LHS selling UVM's overstocks. They are actually on sale right now for $180 with a warranty.

I assume its from Kevin Smiths, since thats the only place in burlington that sells hockey equipment other than dicks, did they have any one95's in the 100$ without warranty? Also, do you remeber if they had a good selection in the 100$ non warranty section, I'm think of going down there soon.

No, there's a LHS selling UVM's overstocks. They are actually on sale right now for $180 with a warranty.

I assume its from Kevin Smiths, since thats the only place in burlington that sells hockey equipment other than dicks, did they have any one95's in the 100$ without warranty? Also, do you remeber if they had a good selection in the 100$ non warranty section, I'm think of going down there soon.

Nothing in the non-warranty for one95's because their entire stock has the warranty stickers. I didn't really get a good look at the 100 section. Nothing really jumped out to me. They definitely have a good stock of the one95's though.

Nothing in the non-warranty for one95's because their entire stock has the warranty stickers. I didn't really get a good look at the 100 section. Nothing really jumped out to me. They definitely have a good stock of the one95's though.

Where is that store exactly?

Ill be heading down there in 2 weeks to see my g/f play at Vermont U!

PM me the name or adress please! :D

Just because there is a warranty sticker does not mean it is honored by the factory. If they are claiming as such, I'd get it in writing just in case.

Just because there is a warranty sticker does not mean it is honored by the factory. If they are claiming as such, I'd get it in writing just in case.

Agreed. Sticks used by College, junior, or professional programs have no warranty and with the logo on there, its going to be pretty easy to see that it's not a retail stick.

Todays haul:

Picture005.jpg

From top to bottom

TPS Response Lite: Modano Pro

Easton S17: Richards Pro

Easton A/C 7100

Easton Classic aluminum

Bauer Tri Flex Gold

2x Mission Flyweight Biogirth

2x Easton Z-Bubble specials

2x Warrior Dolomite Tapered

3x Easton Grip Lite