Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah, the stick itself is one of Randy Jones sticks, but 59 yesterday was Garrett Klotz. Perhaps he's using some of Jones's quiver.

Good to know, thanks. I didn't see a jones listed on the flyers rookie roster, so was confused.

cyclonetaylor.com, if you email the sales dept, they will send you pics of the different gloves

Yeah, cyclone sent me the sickest MIA-made prostocks. They dont guarantee the MIA-made ones sizing because they are stamped on the glove like the RBK made 7k classics are. But the MIA made ones are so butter. I bought three pair, and I sold two pair of 14.5" locally to some echl guys who hate the RBK gloves, but have to use them and I kept the narrow fit 14's for my baby hands lol

I rec'd my stick from the Mission Promo and I guess they were out of the Hossa and Boyes because they sent me the brutal ( in my opinion ) Rafalski pattern in the Fuel Ti, but the stick looks and feels light as hell. I sold it on ebay.

I rec'd my stick from the Mission Promo and I guess they were out of the Hossa and Boyes because they sent me the brutal ( in my opinion ) Rafalski pattern in the Fuel Ti, but the stick looks and feels light as hell

Really? I know its personal opinion but I have all 3 curves in the V-Hex and the Rafalski is my favourite. I find the the Hossa is too short and the Boyes is too straight. Each to their own, but I wouldn't call the Rafalski brutal.

I rec'd my stick from the Mission Promo and I guess they were out of the Hossa and Boyes because they sent me the brutal ( in my opinion ) Rafalski pattern in the Fuel Ti, but the stick looks and feels light as hell

Really? I know its personal opinion but I have all 3 curves in the V-Hex and the Rafalski is my favourite. I find the the Hossa is too short and the Boyes is too straight. Each to their own, but I wouldn't call the Rafalski brutal.

I guess i call it brutal because my buddy who plays in the coast league has been trying to puch that kind of curve on me since we were in high school. Maybe thats why he's still playing lol We are like brothers, we butt heads about silly stuff haha. Im more of a Forsberg Modano type of guy.

Those mittens are prime!

And they only set me back about a month's worth of food.

How I've missed you, Ramen Noodle Diet.

Edit - Assumed you were talking about mine. Shame on me if I was wrong.

Edited by mgoblue

Just bought these at the Ottawa Senators equipment, cost me a little under $200 for everything:

Bauer One90 Custom Shaft (Rounded Top)

Bauer Vapor XXXX skates

Bauer Wood Blade

RBK Edge Socks

hockey1.jpg

hockey2.jpg

there's some extra cushioning added to the side of it, which is why some of the XXXX logo is cut off, umm the lace holes are double stitched, and that's about it. I had a pair of XXXX of Cody Bass' before which had a custom tongue, which i think were the tongues on the old supremes, but i traded them with my friend cause these fit better on me.