Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I went to the Coyotes sale over the weekend and picked up my first 2 pro stock sticks ever. Yay me!

They're both Derek Morris sticks, since they have a nice, mellow curve similar to the Forsberg retail I have and they're exactly the right length. They're both 100 flex, which is a little stiffer than what I normally use, but for $40 each, whatever.

dmosticks.JPG

One's an Easton Synergy and the other is a RBK 7K SicKick

dmosticks2.JPG

dmosticks3.JPG

I did the blade tape job, but what's with the little mean guy eyes? They're on both sticks in the same spot.

Anyway, they'll get put to use tonight.

myyyyy bad, didn't realize they were so huge :(

Edited by wildebeest

No, there's a LHS selling UVM's overstocks. They are actually on sale right now for $180 with a warranty.

I assume its from Kevin Smiths, since thats the only place in burlington that sells hockey equipment other than dicks, did they have any one95's in the 100$ without warranty? Also, do you remeber if they had a good selection in the 100$ non warranty section, I'm think of going down there soon.

Nothing in the non-warranty for one95's because their entire stock has the warranty stickers. I didn't really get a good look at the 100 section. Nothing really jumped out to me. They definitely have a good stock of the one95's though.

Just because there is a warranty sticker does not mean it is honored by the factory. If they are claiming as such, I'd get it in writing just in case.

Kevin Smith's will back it up. I have done a lot of business with them and have a very good relationship. I trust what they say about that sort of thing. I also believe that they would give me another stick if Bauer backed out. They are good people.

No, there's a LHS selling UVM's overstocks. They are actually on sale right now for $180 with a warranty.

I assume its from Kevin Smiths, since thats the only place in burlington that sells hockey equipment other than dicks, did they have any one95's in the 100$ without warranty? Also, do you remeber if they had a good selection in the 100$ non warranty section, I'm think of going down there soon.

Nothing in the non-warranty for one95's because their entire stock has the warranty stickers. I didn't really get a good look at the 100 section. Nothing really jumped out to me. They definitely have a good stock of the one95's though.

Just because there is a warranty sticker does not mean it is honored by the factory. If they are claiming as such, I'd get it in writing just in case.

Kevin Smith's will back it up. I have done a lot of business with them and have a very good relationship. I trust what they say about that sort of thing. I also believe that they would give me another stick if Bauer backed out. They are good people.

Pro stock/college sticks do not carry warranties. NBH does not have it written on the bottom of the stick but you won't have much of a claim, I can guarantee you that.

Recently received these. I have the same 5-roll gloves in all black... These are amazing. I slipped them on, and did not think about them until I took them off after the scrimmage.

img2421ec0.jpg

img2422ay8.jpg

Edited by Jeff

Thanks! I bought them from a shop in Northern Cal. They are not quite custom in the sense that I did not specifically place the order with Eagle, the owner orders several pairs a certain way (i.e. with the 5th backroll).

These fit perfect, when I do go the custom color route, I will have them made with the same specs. I would love to try something aside from MSH2, but it feels so freakin nice, and is holding up so well on my black pair.

I did the blade tape job, but what's with the little mean guy eyes? They're on both sticks in the same spot.

I Know back in the day, Jeremy Roenick used to draw eyes on the blade of this Easton T-Flex 100, so that he could "See the net". Dunno if it's the same idea, but maybe.

I Know back in the day, Jeremy Roenick used to draw eyes on the blade of this Easton T-Flex 100, so that he could "See the net". Dunno if it's the same idea, but maybe.

"The puck has eyes." :P

Thanks! I bought them from a shop in Northern Cal. They are not quite custom in the sense that I did not specifically place the order with Eagle, the owner orders several pairs a certain way (i.e. with the 5th backroll).

These fit perfect, when I do go the custom color route, I will have them made with the same specs. I would love to try something aside from MSH2, but it feels so freakin nice, and is holding up so well on my black pair.

Nice score man... I'm jealous, they're in my team colours :)

Which shop? East West?