Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Why do you think that, Mack? I ask because every individual is going to have their preference, so if the retail market covered all curve possibilities (i.e. heel, mid-heel, mid, mid-toe, toe) wouldn't the figures be somewhat evenly distributed? I know that the patterns which have larger sweet spots (i.e. Modano/Forsberg/PM9) are going to be popular no matter what. Unless i'm simply ignorant to the fact that toe curves don't do well at retail?

P.S. It's been awhile, good to see MSH is still up and running and we still have all the original Corebeamers/EMB guys/gals here. (Well, for the most part.)

Why do you think that, Mack? I ask because every individual is going to have their preference, so if the retail market covered all curve possibilities (i.e. heel, mid-heel, mid, mid-toe, toe) wouldn't the figures be somewhat evenly distributed? I know that the patterns which have larger sweet spots (i.e. Modano/Forsberg/PM9) are going to be popular no matter what. Unless i'm simply ignorant to the fact that toe curves don't do well at retail?

P.S. It's been awhile, good to see MSH is still up and running and we still have all the original Corebeamers/EMB guys/gals here. (Well, for the most part.)

Bauer used to do a bunch of toe curves in their wood blades and none of them exist anymore. If any manufacturer thought they could sell more sticks or blades by offering a toe curve, don't you think they would? Of course, you would then have the people saying they want it in a different lie or change the rocker or ....., it really would turn into an endless "if only" situation.

It is amazing how many of us are still around from the old days, we really do appreciate the fact that so many people still like to hang out with us.

If they were more readily available in retail I guarantee you there wouldn't be a trend.

I agree 100%.

Seeing as how most youth leagues around here call you if the end of your stick isn't capped/taped...those hooks would never pass.