Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New to MSH here is some pics of my gear. ***WARNING: MASSIVE GEAR WHORING 56k MODEM MELTDOWN***

IMG_0161.jpg

all packed away...

IMG_0179.jpg

Grit hockey tower my gf got me for christmas :D

IMG_0180.jpg

Rollers

IMG_0176.jpg

JERSEYS!

IMG_0162.jpg

Custom Moscow jersey with my last name

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Superseries

IMG_0165.jpg

Sticks

IMG_0182.jpg

Waiting to try these out on the ice once my groin pull is healed.. Missed 3 games out for 1 more :(

IMG_0177.jpg

*** END OF 56k MODEM DESTRUCTION ***

Edited by KABAROV

That looks and must feel awesome. The black tongue makes the toe cap look much more uniform

Im not so worried about the look as I wear my tongues under my pads. The flop would be nice but I dont really like the feel of it and im not flashy enough to pull it off lol. The plastic inserts that stop lace bite on the original tongues broke and were starting to hurt so the Graf tongues were easier and cheaper than getting after market ones sent to the UK.

I'm the same way haha. I have 705s and i just put my shinnies and socks over those suckers. Why wouldn't you want something that comfy against your skin anyway? :P Still though, the part that is exposed under the laces looks nice with the black toe cap

It was straight forward enough, just need to be careful when removing the tongues from the skates. I dont know exactly how its done in a pro shop but I used a little contact glue and just a few stitches to hold the tongue in place. Its far from perfect but it does the job and im not exactly an accomplished sewer.

Edited by Glover14

just a few pictures of my stuff

05 stealth just bought

stealth cnt

broken ops vector v110 (street stick ) was all chiped up so i decided to take off all the graphics

dsc00382rw9.jpg

vapor xx

warrior FUBAR

dsc00385ra4.jpg

vapor xxxx's with superfeet (gray )

ccm tack pants

bauer 4000 helmet

dsc00383au9.jpg

Hey Kabarov, how do like the 5K roller skates. Looking into getting them but hear the chassis is terrible

to be honest i probably dont have the most constructive feedback on these skates as i am more of an ice hockey player than roller. I bought these last year when i was invited to play on my buddies roller team. I literally bought these 1 hr before my first game. the LHS had a great deal on them so i picked them up. first game my feet were screaming. next day i went back and had them baked... and picked up a set of superfeet greys. seems like i lost a bit of volume by doing this but skates were a little more comfortable. they feel like bricks compared to my 9k ice skates though. i used the 5k rollers for 1 season and so far they have held up great and the wheels and bearings seem to be doing fine as well. i wouldnt hesitate to pick up a pair.. just make sure they fit your feet well.

Hey Kabarov, how do like the 5K roller skates. Looking into getting them but hear the chassis is terrible

to be honest i probably dont have the most constructive feedback on these skates as i am more of an ice hockey player than roller. I bought these last year when i was invited to play on my buddies roller team. I literally bought these 1 hr before my first game. the LHS had a great deal on them so i picked them up. first game my feet were screaming. next day i went back and had them baked... and picked up a set of superfeet greys. seems like i lost a bit of volume by doing this but skates were a little more comfortable. they feel like bricks compared to my 9k ice skates though. i used the 5k rollers for 1 season and so far they have held up great and the wheels and bearings seem to be doing fine as well. i wouldnt hesitate to pick up a pair.. just make sure they fit your feet well.

cmon, your comparing 5k rollers to 9k ice????????

What's up peeps, this is my first time posting something I did. So I got really bored today, so I decided to customize my own pair of gloves. They're my TPS R8 "Pro Stock" Let me know what you guys think.

sales198-1.jpg

sales201.jpg