Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

DREW, im guessing none of those are up for sale? If you were to sell ones you didn't need to keep around, you'd be doing a great service to those wanting some good gloves... are those all pro stock or what?

Impressive sets of gloves right there by two users. I myself like Drew's better just because of the variety.

Unless I missed something both of those pics are Drew's. He has a glove collection and a specific Easton collection going.

Impressive sets of gloves right there by two users. I myself like Drew's better just because of the variety.

Unless I missed something both of those pics are Drew's. He has a glove collection and a specific Easton collection going.

Wow look how stupid I look right now.

Kind of hard to follow up Drew's collection but I picked up some gloves yesterday. The NBH 5-rolls are my favorite but the 9950s are pretty sweet, so many carbon/nylon/leather transitions. All the gloves are new except the Afanasenkov TPS HGTs. Those are going to take some cleaning to get usable. HOPEFULLY another pair from the sale will be coming soon, even if I have to rob a biotch. :ph34r: haha

gloves.jpg

Edited by TBLfan

The tide-2-go pen works very well on cableknit. Very easy to clean, it's already much whiter than before. Need to de-smell them though.

Such a shame about the bigger sized gloves or else I would have picked up some extras for friends. The SWDs are 15.5, the NBH's are 16", think I'm only one of two that I know around here that can use gloves that big. The gloves actually cover my elbow pad gap, haha.

the liner is grey clarino

DSCN0073.jpg

the tendon guard is standard on the 707. as far as custom specs go different sizing L10.5, R10, R is wide, L is extra wide, total custom fitting, extra stiff, long tongue, different outsole, cobra 5000 holder, material on outer is different from that on a 707 or 705, more similar to that on a 703, oh and different liner

Edited by warrior37

Indeed they are. "Burns" on the cuff.

I wasn't aware that those ever made it into the NHL...I thought it was much more of a Roller thing. I guess it just adds to the uniqueness of your collection.

as a wild fan those missions are sick and so are the others

the liner is grey clarino

DSCN0073.jpg

the tendon guard is standard on the 707. as far as custom specs go different sizing L10.5, R10, R is wide, L is extra wide, total custom fitting, extra stiff, long tongue, different outsole, cobra 5000 holder, material on outer is different from that on a 707 or 705, more similar to that on a 703, oh and different liner

Ugh and they got you on the superfeet/custom alignment....I was amazed in MI on how many more people skated better once the shim was removed.

its fairly stiff, im a bigger guy (6'4" 245) so we figured that a little added stiffness would help extend the life of the skate. also as far as the superfeet and shimming goes. i was pronating pretty badly, and all the shimming and such really, really helped with it. the problem with shimming is that sometimes the person doesn't really need it and the person fitting the skates will just add it to fuel an illusion of a "custom fit" i have to say i am very impressed with the service i received and lucky to have gotten such a proper fitting skate

Can any of you guys post.. pictures with your skates and a super feet insole inside please?

I want to see of it looks like it's worth the money. thank you :)

Edited by KevinVu19

Can any of you guys post.. pictures with your skates and a super feet insole inside please?

I want to see of it looks like it's worth the money. thank you :)

Its not Super Feet but pretty close.....I tossed in a pair of GRAF insoles in my ONE95s. These cost pretty close ....I found the Graf insoles to fit in the heel of the skates better than the Super Feet(Yellow)

Insoles weather it be Graf or Super Feet i think they are well worth it....Comfort and Feel is everything IMHO

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg