Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Finally got around to mounting my black pitch-3's onto my Boss skates. Took a pic next to the inlines for comparison.

Wow those are really nice. Are there any differences in the way roller boots are made compared to ice boots, that make them less than ideal to use on ice? I'm just assuming here, but are the roller boots made with less stiffness/protection because of the lighter weight of a roller hockey ball/puck? Regardless, they look sweet.

Finally got around to mounting my black pitch-3's onto my Boss skates. Took a pic next to the inlines for comparison.

Wow those are really nice. Are there any differences in the way roller boots are made compared to ice boots, that make them less than ideal to use on ice? I'm just assuming here, but are the roller boots made with less stiffness/protection because of the lighter weight of a roller hockey ball/puck? Regardless, they look sweet.

Im pretty sure those are both inline boots, he just got one boot mounted with pitch-3's for ice and the after market mg alloy black frame on the other inline boots...

Brand new I assume; specs are wrong just looking at the photos (par for the course at that time). Nevertheless, congrats.
Ryan Shannon PPF Tufftek with MSH2 palms, pretty much stock

I compared it to a retail model and I can only distinguish the missing line and no Eagle logo on my palms. What am I missing here?

Added two pairs of Davison Franchises today, who knew he was such a glove whore?

ihaveaproblem.jpg

Edited by mickz

Having seen al these spray painted sticks, i tried on one of mine, doesnt look to bad, its not really a stick i use much, so i dont care how it looks, its more gold in person, looks more brown or like wood in the pics

th.9782e3205c.jpg

th.e6c3e6c871.jpg

th.a758524023.jpg

Im pretty sure those are both inline boots, he just got one boot mounted with pitch-3's for ice and the after market mg alloy black frame on the other inline boots...

I think he was asking more along the lines of why he chose to turn an inline boot into an ice skate.

The skates look really slick btw. The black holder looks great with the white boot.

the sale was pretty good there was lots to choose from, the prices on the sticks ranged from 85-150, the gloves 30-300(iginla), the skates were 150-300, pants were 50-75.

Edited by Hubol69

I'd like to hear some feedback how the inline boots work out, I may end up in a pair soon since I got a nice set of Pitch holders jus' chillin' on my bookshelf.

These seem to be stiffer than most ice boots I've tried and the toe cap is the same one that mission has used on most of their ice skates (as well as inlines) for the past number of years so I can't see them being any less protective.

Basically the reason I converted a pair for ice is that I play mostly inline and I want to be as comfortable as possible when I do play ice. It's a much easier conversion when your boots are the same for both IMO.

My last pairs of skates were Mission Amp fly ice skates, of which I also had 2 pairs, 1 for ice 1 for inline. It helped me a lot on the ice.

Edited by thugnation00

Picked up two NME helmets at the Sharks sale today. All of a sudden, I have myself a collection.

helmetfamily.jpg

The foam inside the NME are very nice. Very soft and comfortable. Really nice helmets, especially for the price I paid. :D

Those Eagles look amazing. I've always wanted a pair but they cost an arm and a leg! Worth it though ahha.

I lucked out and got mine for $150. Otherwise it seems everyone sells them retail at $175-$200.

Edited by Too Old

Picked up two NME helmets at the Sharks sale today. All of a sudden, I have myself a collection.

The foam inside the NME are very nice. Very soft and comfortable. Really nice helmets, especially for the price I paid. :D

VN?

Quick question: why the inline to ice conversion besides the fact the skates look dynamite?

Quick question: why the inline to ice conversion besides the fact the skates look dynamite?

The feel/fit most likely.

Picked up a few sticks at the Canucks Sale. Pyatt S17 (95 flex), Raymond CNT Stealth (85 flex), Sedin ONE95 Grip (102 flex).

Pyatt S17 (95 flex)

pyatt1.jpg

pyatt3.jpg

pyatt2.jpg

Raymond CNT Stealth (85 flex)

raymond1.jpg

raymond3.jpg

raymond2.jpg

Sedin ONE95 Grip (102 flex)

sedin1.jpg

sedin1b.jpg

sedin1a.jpg

sedin3.jpg

Edited by Citixen

I picked up a NME Vn helmet at the oilers sale for $50, the most comfortable VN helmet i've tried on. how much you pay for yours?

$25. They had a bunch of old EPP and VN Intakes. My buddy and I picked out the only 4 NME's they had left.

Edited by Guitarmy

damn thats cheap haha. my buddy picked up a NME with the epp and if they had a large in that one i would have gotten that one instead, it was so comfortable except being alittle small