Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Here is my new pair of Malkin's gloves that i picked up today. They need to be palmed and i can't wait to rock them. They are a 14"-1". If anyone knows of a cheap but great please to get these palmed please PM me.

malkingloves.th.jpg

Here is my new pair of Malkin's gloves that i picked up today. They need to be palmed and i can't wait to rock them. They are a 14"-1". If anyone knows of a cheap but great please to get these palmed please PM me.

Beauties, I'm hoping to find a pair of XXXXs at the equipment sale. I know Malkin's gear probably won't be available, but I'm holding out hope for a pair of Kunitz's gloves. :)

You or someone else has before. But yeah, Div 1, 2 and 3. As well as Cascade with the Warriors. Short-ish guy with long hair, and a kilt for pants. Can't miss me.

pics or shenannigans, it sounds too awesome to be true

You or someone else has before. But yeah, Div 1, 2 and 3. As well as Cascade with the Warriors. Short-ish guy with long hair, and a kilt for pants. Can't miss me.

pics or shenannigans, it sounds too awesome to be true

I mean my hockey pants have been torn up so bad it should be considered a kilt. :rolleyes:

any chance you do like the old days and go nude under? :P

Hell no. The rinks are too cold up here for that. Except for Everett. That place is a sauna.

Hell no. The rinks are too cold up here for that. Except for Everett. That place is a sauna.

Seriously. I swear it was even warmer than normal last time I played there. Sometimes when you're at the faceoff circles you can feel the heat coming down from the vents. The goalies have got it bad playing there under that heat.

Puget sound/Tacoma. sooo cold

sz 8.5 9ks, no pump, extra thick padding, sz 288 ls2 holders....cant wait to try these out on the ice

Dang I didn't know you could fit 288 size holders on a 8.5

That's quite the collection Krev. I might've asked you this before, but do you play GSHL since you're in Seattle??

You or someone else has before. But yeah, Div 1, 2 and 3. As well as Cascade with the Warriors. Short-ish guy with long hair, and a kilt for pants. Can't miss me

Oh nice. I probably haven't played against you unless it was in a tournament or something. You're higher up than me, I'm just moving into Div 4 now.

Nice. Div 4 and 3 are pretty solid. Van Halen in Div 4 has a few buddies of mine on the team, as well as one of my 'bosses' and his nutjob brother at the LHS.

Seriously. I swear it was even warmer than normal last time I played there. Sometimes when you're at the faceoff circles you can feel the heat coming down from the vents. The goalies have got it bad playing there under that heat.

Yup. Thankfully most of my Cascade games are in Lynnwood, so I won't suffer a heat stroke while playing.

Puget sound/Tacoma. sooo cold

Bellingham is colder. Way colder.

That's quite the collection Krev. I might've asked you this before, but do you play GSHL since you're in Seattle??

You or someone else has before. But yeah, Div 1, 2 and 3. As well as Cascade with the Warriors. Short-ish guy with long hair, and a kilt for pants. Can't miss me

Oh nice. I probably haven't played against you unless it was in a tournament or something. You're higher up than me, I'm just moving into Div 4 now.

Nice. Div 4 and 3 are pretty solid. Van Halen in Div 4 has a few buddies of mine on the team, as well as one of my 'bosses' and his nutjob brother at the LHS.

Is that right? We're playing them on Thursday. Div 4's not bad, but it's not quite good hockey yet. If you have any semblance of an organized breakout or cycling in the zone, you have a huge advantage. I've watched a few Div 1 games and that's pretty good hockey.

MSN, AIM, phone, smoke signals.

You left out Morse code. :P

In other news, look at what I found in the garage today:

img3244mf1.jpg

img3246em3.jpg

img3247po2.jpg