Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

added a one95. Pro stock from Rimouski Oceanic. Seller failed to mention on ebay that it is about 6' tall. However, look at the handle. It almost looks like a graphite extension was fused in. Listed at 102 flex, but feels much softer, maybe due to this extension.

Any ideas?

Pics:

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

The boys in the team are taking the piss out of me because I blacked out my black sticks but I think they look pretty awesome ;)

I get chirped for spraying my sticks too. I think my AK is the only one left untouched!

Sick Rimouski ONE95! Those would be Ranger E-Pros?

The boys in the team are taking the piss out of me because I blacked out my black sticks but I think they look pretty awesome ;)

I get chirped for spraying my sticks too. I think my AK is the only one left untouched!

Sick Rimouski ONE95! Those would be Ranger E-Pros?

Yeah, Canadian made Rangers E-Pro Custom.

You guys are giving me the MSH gear whoring syndrome. I haven't even gotten a paycheck from my summer job yet, and I'm starting to allocate the money I'm going to get towards gear I want, but don't really need. I just hope the Penguins have their equipment sale this year... gloves, socks, and pants/shell are all on my list.

Got 'em this morning. All I can say is WOW! I was happy with my Graf G700's but these take it to a new level. Colors match my Graf G3's too. :D

PPF%201.JPG

PPF%202.JPG

g3%20new.JPG

Edited by Too Old