Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Like the Jason Blake gloves.

I've been eyeing them for SO long on the ol' ebay, but never pulled the trigger.

nice.

ye me too...krypt i still want your sundin gloves ;)

Added some new gloves to my collection, I admit it's quite an addiction and I already have some pro-stock Philly gloves on the way that aren't in the photos. :P

And skates I've had over the years

so you were the one who outbidded me for the samsonov xxx's :angry: keep your headup next time on the ice ;)

Added some new gloves to my collection, I admit it's quite an addiction and I already have some pro-stock Philly gloves on the way that aren't in the photos.

And skates I've had over the years

so you were the one who outbidded me for the samsonov xxx's :angry: keep your headup next time on the ice

lol sorry bro, i was eyeing them for a long time too! :P

Yea i sharpied the 4-rolls and to my surprise they've held up

those are indeed Blake Vapor 40's, courtesy of automorph :D

New Twig: Briere Prostock, 77 flex, lidstrom-esque curve. Also, it's only 58in from butt to heal uncut. I didn't know bauer made senior sticks that short.

3944726019_3fa96afc91.jpg3945509390_a4ae166041.jpg

Also, the stick has a warranty sticker on it, does it mean it comes with a warranty? I thought all pro-stock sticks do not come with a warranty.

Edited by tamtamg

My prostock Samsonov has one also. I doubt it's warrantied though, but it's a very good question nonetheless.

Wanna sell me that prostock samsonov you have? ;)

this guy...... lol.

How you doing with your new steel on your x60's?

New Twig: Briere Prostock, 77 flex, lidstrom-esque curve. Also, it's only 58in from butt to heal uncut. I didn't know bauer made senior sticks that short.

Also, the stick has a warranty sticker on it, does it mean it comes with a warranty? I thought all pro-stock sticks do not come with a warranty.

Almost pulled the plug on one of those, kinda glad I didn't. I don't think I could ever get used to a curve like that.

My prostock Samsonov has one also. I doubt it's warrantied though, but it's a very good question nonetheless.

this guy...... lol.

How you doing with your new steel on your x60's?

Man after only 6 shots with my pro stock one95 I think I want another one, the 60s are good now

Never! Not until I get blades made from that beauty curve it has at least lolol.

New socks :)

Ah man, I meant to bid on those but I had to go to work. I really wanted the white ones. I'm jealous.

That Briere curve looks a bit different than it did in the eBay picture. I almost bought one of those too, now I'm kinda glad I didn't. Not at all the curve I was expecting.

is it that bar code on the back? I think thats a reference code, not a warranty.

maybe, but it looks like a warranty sticker to me. what do you guys think?

3947950368_7e4202ddbf.jpg

Edited by tamtamg

^Mine has the same sticker. I bought it at TSR, if it makes a difference.
it is a warranty sticker, but sine its from ebay and you dont have a valid proof of purchase (store receipt) its kind of useless

I got mine from TSR too, and it came with a valid receipt from them. I guess this means NBH pro stock sticks from TSR have warranties?

^Mine has the same sticker. I bought it at TSR, if it makes a difference.
it is a warranty sticker, but sine its from ebay and you dont have a valid proof of purchase (store receipt) its kind of useless

I got mine from TSR too, and it came with a valid receipt from them. I guess this means NBH pro stock sticks from TSR have warranties?

i guess you won't know until you try! ;)

I know he has huge wrists and hands. Are they really big 15s?

They're actually 14's. A little roomier than my retail XXV's but way more snug than my Tallinder's in a 15. Maybe that's why he never wore them.