Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just about every legit hockey shop has a FIT setup

I wouldn't say that. Around here the shop with the crook for an owner, no selection and high prices has the FIT system in place and the legit shop with the good prices doesn't.

Only if you/your sharpener has a 440 grit finish stone.

I wouldn't say that. Around here the shop with the crook for an owner, no selection and high prices has the FIT system in place and the legit shop with the good prices doesn't.

Fear not, since he's in Mn he also thinks that pants are called breezers. ;)

does the step steel velocity mirror finish stay same after sharpenings?

after a few sharpenings, they loose a bit of their mirror effect.

lol thats awesome...does anyone know if that can be used on skates? say Bauers for example? or do they have to be CCM's?

thanks in advance guys :D

lol thats awesome...does anyone know if that can be used on skates? say Bauers for example? or do they have to be CCM's?

Of course you can use them on other skates. I actually thought about going to the sleaze-ball shop(which I avoid at all costs) to use it for my one95s. The system is rather old but they are great for skates like the one90/one75, one95, nine-1, U+, Kor, etc... because of the amount of molding that these skates offer.

Of course you can use them on other skates. I actually thought about going to the sleaze-ball shop(which I avoid at all costs) to use it for my one95s. The system is rather old but they are great for skates like the one90/one75, one95, nine-1, U+, Kor, etc... because of the amount of molding that these skates offer.

thanks for that TBL. i got my grafs baked but i am thinking (i always wanted to try) doing this next time with my grafs. and maybe, just maybe, if i can ever find a pair cheap bauer vapor xxxx, i can try doing this FIT thingy majiggy lol to them.

thanks again.

I just ordered my FL 4.0's yesterday, apparently they should be in between 1-2 weeks. But the best part is that I walked into the shop talked with the owner for a bit, made the order went to go look at sticks and there is this rather large grey box with CCM branded on him. I'm pumped he has the f-i-t machine.

does the step steel velocity mirror finish stay same after sharpenings?

after a few sharpenings, they loose a bit of their mirror effect.

If your sharpener just hones the tips, you won't lose the mirror finish. Similar to a figure skate.

Added some new gloves to my collection, I admit it's quite an addiction and I already have some pro-stock Philly gloves on the way that aren't in the photos. :P

IMG_1575.jpg

And skates I've had over the years

IMG_1574.jpg