Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

yah good job man. looks awesome. have you been bugging any goalies with it? lol

how do you like your U+

i imagine though the avery stick is a much better quick convo piece on the bench

awesome gloves. anything with minnesota wild colors is beautiful.

Those are dallas stars colours.

Drew also posted his entire glove collection on the previous page (top of pg 741)... with a few pair of MIN gloves, along with a 2nd pic of the Dallas gloves.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Here's my stuff-

P9142350.jpg

-Nike Bauer 4500 Helmet With Straight Cut Visor

-Bauer 5500 Helmet With Pro Wave Visor

-MIA Custom Gloves MB22- Duxbury 48

-RBK 4K Shin Pads

-RBK 4K Elbow Pads

P9142353.jpg

P9142352.jpg

-Easton Synergy SC6 Grip

-Easton Synergy SC6 Grip With Mission L2 Blade (Hull Curve)- Paint Job on bottom of the shaft to match the stick

-Easton Synergy ST With TPS Genesis Blade (Nash Curve)

-Easton Synergy SL With Easton Synergy II Blade (Iginla Curve)

P9052344.jpg

-Nike Bauer One90 Inline Skates, Tuuk One Up Frames, Rink Rat Wheels

P9052345.jpg

-Bauer Vapor XR Ice Skate, Tuuk Custom Frame

nice set up duxy. those MIA gloves look nice.

loving the easton stick preference =)

i have an ST blue heatley 85 flex that i cant wait to use.

Stick collection is at the bottom of 740 btw.

wow that is insane. and i think you said that is not your entire collection lol. WOW!!!

Thanks farhanshak. The MIA glove are possibly the most comfortable gloves I have ever worn. No break in time at all. I took them straight out of the package, and played a full tournament in them. They felt liked I had them for years.

The blue ST is a great stick. You'll love it when you start using it. That was actually the first Synergy I owned. As you can see I ve used them ever since! I was gutted when I broke the blade on it, but thankfully the Synergy SC6's are holding up well!

sweet. i tried on a pair of MIA's at hockey experts when I was looking for gloves ( and a few others) they felt great.

for some odd reason, i love easton sticks haha.

awesome work though. is that a bauer 5500 helmet you got there. i got my gf one of those for when we go to stick and puck, great helmet.

How do they fit compared to the X72's? Same finger length, just longer cuff? I'm pullin the trigger on that same pair of gloves tonight.

the x-72 were narrower, to me, (the pair i had been wearing are bauer 5000s) with a shorter cuff. fingers seamed to be the same length though. these were made in canada. these are also pre vaughn buying eagle. the palm is nash with msh2 overly. the gussets are also msh2. you'll love them. they are a web only sale but the regional mgr hooked me up and let me buy them in the store. the quality is awsome. couldn't find a missed stich anywere.

3 pairs of gloves and many sticks on the way (incl x-60). I will post some pics of the collection once I get all of that stuff in!

Edited by gxc999

Got Derek Roy's stick from the Hockey Canada Auction. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet or not.....

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

It's definitely not an s17, but the shaft is no where near as concave as a stock CNT.

Good thing is the top of the shaft and blade still look brand new, the only blemishes are in the black fade. Have a feeling this might have been used in warmup or one practice and that's it; think it sat on the bench for the game as the tape is still new on the blade.

Edited by furlanitalia

Most stuff is fairly new as I made some equipment changes. Am very pleased with the skates. Got them at about 1/2 of what they usually seem to sell for. They were some Avery custom returns. I'd tried on some size 9 G3's and took the gamble that these would not be much different even being customs. Thankfully they fit perfectly. It's taken some time to break them in seeing how I only am on the ice once a week.

Got Derek Roy's stick from the Hockey Canada Auction. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet or not....

It's definitely not an s17, but the shaft is no where near as concave as a stock CNT.

Good thing is the top of the shaft and blade still look brand new, the only blemishes are in the black fade. Have a feeling this might have been used in warmup or one practice and that's it; think it sat on the bench for the game as the tape is still new on the blade.

I don't know how you got yours already and I haven't. I live in the city that they are shipping from. I really hope it didn't get lost in the mail haha.