Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

jealous of the z-airs.

aren't those easton zero shock gloves? obviously they are a custom job... came out around 2000 ish?

Thanks ,

And yes- NYR pro stock Zero Shocks

omg you all have so much stuff, any1 want to send me there unwanted gear down to aus for free lol

lol

dont forget your friends in toronto, canada :D

you atleast have stores that are respoibly prices, a wodden stick here costs 60+bucks

Pants are like 100

Gloves 150

Its a rip off, some skates here a 50% + mark up

prices in oz simply suck. all i can say is thank god for relatives that regularly travel to the US and dont mind lugging back hockey stuff!

dam your lucky

me and a mate have to put in a huge order at hockey monkey soon to save us a fair bit of coins

omg you all have so much stuff, any1 want to send me there unwanted gear down to aus for free lol

lol

you atleast have stores that are respoibly prices, a wodden stick here costs 60+bucks

Pants are like 100

Gloves 150

its for shipping charges. costs a boat load of money to send stuff to aussieland.

i know a guy from perth who plays juniors because he comes to our shop every year and lays down like 2 grand on gear and he says the prices are ridiculous. one95 skates cost equivalent to 950 american and when the s17 came out it was going for 350 american. shipping charges are redunkulous.

I don't think I've taken a comprehensive clear show it off-type picture in a while. I figured that since summer was ending I'd snap a shot of what I picked up during it.

Canon005copy-vi.jpg

Pandolfo One95s converted to roller

Then, left to right. 9500, intake epp pro stock, v08, h0004 x2, 4500

Matvichuk eastons, home/away chicago and LA warriors

Andy Greene xxxx pros, x88 pro stocks, eaton r8s

2x crosby sickick

2x mission titanium 85 flex rafalski

lol

Pants are like 100

Gloves 150

its for shipping charges. costs a boat load of money to send stuff to aussieland.

i know a guy from perth who plays juniors because he comes to our shop every year and lays down like 2 grand on gear and he says the prices are ridiculous. one95 skates cost equivalent to 950 american and when the s17 came out it was going for 350 american. shipping charges are redunkulous.

i would still prefer to pay 200 bucks for shipping of everything then pay what they charge down here

still works out like 500 bucks cheaper

Pandolfo One95s converted to roller

Then, left to right. 9500, intake epp pro stock, v08, h0004 x2, 4500

Matvichuk eastons, home/away chicago and LA warriors

Andy Greene xxxx pros, x88 pro stocks, eaton r8s

2x crosby sickick

2x mission titanium 85 flex rafalski

If you fancy selling those Easton's let me know!

The CCM F-I-T machine evenly puts pressure on the outside of the skate boot while you're wearing them(while warm from baking). It adds an extra element to the baking process over just sitting with the skates on your feet.

As far as I'm aware it's like having your skates baked, but it has two bladders that push the skate against your foot and mould it to your foot shape. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!

Edit: TBL beat me to the punch :)

Edited by phunky_monkey

The CCM F-I-T machine evenly puts pressure on the outside of the skate boot while you're wearing them(while warm from baking). It adds an extra element to the baking process over just sitting with the skates on your feet.

That's pretty nice that's the first time i've heard of that system

New skates

*U+Pro Reloaded pic*

i have a pair myself. you'll love them. just curious, did you go the traditional baking route or a fit machine?

traditional :)

Ill try them on tonight!